1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

WTS Anuhart Ranger set +15 (and Tahabata bow +15)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Elyios, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Elyios

Elyios Expert

I want to sell a full Anuhart Ranger set +15 (no manastones yet, but i can add them on request)... i only want to sell this as a set!

I also have a +15 Tahabata longbow for sale (full crit+15, but no GS).

If interested please leave your offer + IGN here...

The armor + bow is on my Elyos only account, but if needed i can trade on Asmo side too :love:

2. Warrriorzzz

Warrriorzzz AuditionDanceBattle4ever Forum Legend

2.5b for the set

3. Elyios

Elyios Expert

An IGN + Faction would be nice (i see Gummybear + Elyos logo on picture; is that correct? :whistling:)

ATM server seems to be crashing and i am running out of time (my boss expects me at work tomorrow)... and i am also curious about more offers (its my first +15 set that i am trying to sell), but when you are the only one interested then i will try to contact you within 24 hours :love:

4. tatae12

tatae12 New Member

Character Banned or IP?

Whats this?...GM why is it that everytime i logged in it says that i cant login through this IP..i think im banned..but if it about haedes helm I took a vacation to our province and their are no PC or internet connection their..So haedes thinks I scammed his helm but really I havent logged in for 2 weeks or three I think.. I look at my account through site and its clean..WTF happened?...No items and my characters are all nudes..:annoyed:

5. Elyios

Elyios Expert

Please make your own post about your "problem" (i assume you are banned for a reason)? Please stop hijacking other ppl's threads... :rightful:

6. Elyios

Elyios Expert

*bump* still waiting for an answer