1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Your Pearl shop prices are extortion.

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Acurapassion, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Acurapassion

Acurapassion New Member

8000 pearls for a 15 day old moon buff!?! 5000 pearls for a campsite??? This is a private server, your prices should be significantly less than actual BDO.

2. rasmuskeke

rasmuskeke Cloudwalking シ Forum Legend

But you get free pearls, what more can you ask?

loboram likes this.
  3. Acurapassion

Acurapassion New Member

Every private server I have ever been gives free pearls. But this server by far has the highest prices.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am not entirely sure that you know, what it takes to run a server and staff of this magnitude. I get that some misinformed people believe that this server is run from an emulator, but it has been made clear that they are indeed recoding the server, which is one of the reasons that it takes so long to create more new in-game content. Higher prices mean that the balance between convenience and game difficulty, which the Administration decided upon, has been maintained instead of caving into childish demands of "Me, me, me! Gimme! I want! Now!".

It should be painfully obvious to people, who have tried playing this game on the official Pearl Abyss servers, that it is indeed designed to keep players online forever, as well as milk them for every penny they got. So on the whole and in comparison, this serer project is hugely much better; Accessible from anywhere in the world, no regions locked out as they are on the official server, as well as free game-play, And free in-game currency, along with a bunch of Easy Access/Convenience extra things added.

I still don't see how terrible it is, to have to wait for a few days, when you literally have 15 days worth of Book bonuses, while getting the free Pearls needed to buy another Book again.

5. Acurapassion

Acurapassion New Member

Regardless of which you look out it 8000 pearls for a book of old moon is way too much.

6. loboram

:hilarious:
    By which standards are you judging this? Some other server project? Perhaps the Official Pearl Abyss servers? You literally get around 4000 Pearls for free here on GamezBD per day. So how on Earth is 2 days worth of Free Pearls too much, when the Book bonuses last 15 days?

7. Acurapassion

Acurapassion New Member

You get 2400 per day. Not 4000. And that is nearly 6x the price of the official one.

8. loboram

80 x 24 x 2 = 3840 which is around 4000 Pearls per day. Not 2400, it is 80 Pearls for every 30 mins. online. If you aren't online then yeah, you will get less.