1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Your tears would overflow the Nile.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vitiate, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

WTF. Yanno. I have sat back now for over a month listening to all the HATE driven towards Carl for his choice Karissa as his "go to person"

You people cried whined. She don't know this , don't know that. she don't know SHYT basically is what ya all boiled it down to. And start your little hate/bash fests because she appears out of no where with credentials at which point were oblivious to any of you. SO. What happens next? AND not because she owed any one of us an explanation. Posts a freeking WALL of asset's that more than qualify her for the position she in the end got.

Now. I'm gunna tell all the hater/qq'r this one time. I'm no ass kisser. I hardly KNOW the woman. But by whats on paper ? Shes more than capable or doing what needs to be done on this server. Just because they don't happen WHEN or HOW you want them to. Don't in fact make them wrong.

She "is" an authoritative figure on this server. Period. Like it or not. And you people act all perfect n shyt and calling her out on a mistake and go all hate mode on her ? Take a freaking look at yourselves. The woman has enough to do around here with out having to read all your hate mail because you didn't get you ways like a bunch of spoiled children.

Real life. You don't like the job/boss ya quit. Don't wunna quit like a lill bytch. ya shut yer hole , FOLLOW rules do your job and gtfo.

None of you here are in ANY position to question her decisions. She makes the rules. When you break/don't follow them. YOU are creating the problem and animosity.

So don't get on her shyt for doing her job just because it don't suit "your" needs. Start your own thing and be your own boss if that's your thing.

But here's a thought on top of all that. Imagine how much MORE she would actually get done AND Carl BOTH if she didn't have to babysit people in here every day whining about shyt thats non of their business. But no. Hours lost in here cleaning up after your messes.

Chain of command people. Ages old. Amazing what can be accomplished when people take their heads out of their self righteous ass's long enough to give the concept a try.

Get off her ass, she's not the problem. The haters with animosity in their hearts and the people with self agendas that dont include the growth if this server.

Thats who you need to be looking at.

Not even tagging this "pce"

try grow up.

and spare me your hatred spam as well because that will only further my whole point. Though I fear, the unquenchable egos will feel compelled to flame.

So have at it. My point was proven in the first sentence.

3 people like this.
  2. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Made sure this post does not break any rules.

Get informed.

3. AllenteForPres

AllenteForPres New Member

In "real life", the staff get paid.

When you run a group of people on your staff who are JUST volunteers, they can speak out all they want. And what kind of fucking job are you in where you can't raise complaints to management if someone is abusing their power? Wow dude, get a new job fast because yours sucks. This is why I run my own business with two partners. Makes things simple.

1 person likes this.
  4. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

Again, CHAIN OF COMMAND. learn to follow it. Mindless babblings on a thread with misdirected allocations get ZERO accomplished. Bet your business is BOOMING though XD

Plz drive through

1 person likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

You lost your right to be redeemed.

6. Freelancer

Freelancer Proficient

i lykz grammerz

7. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

Stabz self , that hurts............no really, it almost did >.>

8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

me o.o??????

9. AllenteForPres

AllenteForPres New Member

I make more than you, guaranteed.

Regardless of that fact, your precious clinging to the concept of chain of command is outdated. Alente obviously felt that there were dealings going on behind the scenes that the community should be made aware of.

Not to mention that, as many have said before, even myself, Karissa has no real place at Gamez. The community hates her for various reasons (my reason being that she's an unskilled succubus who only got to where she is by using her boobage and vag). And she's done nothing to actually improve the server or quality of life at Gamez (attempting to start a failed WoW server doesn't count for anything; that was just Daddy Carl trying to give his girl a new toy to play with).

Not one single defense of Karissa has had any sort of ground to stand on. No one can say just exactly what good things she's brought to Gamez. That in itself is a failure.

Carl is a poor admin at best. He neglects the servers, makes money off of open source work and NONE of the devs he's hired have done a damn thing aside from steal work from AU/AL and Zetta. Hell, I'm primarily a datapack developer and I can do a better job of fixing core issues than they could. That's pathetic.

10. Lakhane

Lakhane Expert

Hoping for a promotion now are we?

1 person likes this.
  11. pompeye

pompeye Getting there

totally

/10chars

12. Diclonus

Diclonus Expert

"Now. I'm gunna tell all the hater/qq'r this one time. I'm no ass kisser. I hardly KNOW the woman. But by whats on paper ? Shes more than capable or doing what needs to be done on this server. Just because they don't happen WHEN or HOW you want them to. Don't in fact make them wrong."

Does this mean she's going to reboot the server now? :l

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

No, Vit.
    /10char

1 person likes this.
  14. ralphdu

ralphdu Getting there

Did Karissa tell you that if Alente is successfully booted out from the team, you'll be the one to replace him? :>

And dude. By the paper. NO. Look. You're just one. Look at the tons of people flaming at Karissa because of something she did so stupidly. And you're telling us she's better BY THE PAPERS? Lawl. What could be better than the whole community supporting the one who's lacking by the papers. duh.

15. Zetsou

Zetsou Proficient

i smell some ass licking and some promotion incomming..maybe some threesome if you know what i mean ;)

16. Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive New Member

+1
    hoping for a promotion and loosing tons of respect

17. Esprit

Esprit New Member

How long have you been on this server?

I speak for everyone when I say that I wonder what in the world the admins were smoking when they picked 'GMs' like you.

Maybe try getting your facts straight before you speak?

2 people like this.
  18. Aegis

Aegis Guest

BOOYEAH THANK YOU.

Oh shit, I planned to just lurk.

19. Freelancer

Freelancer Proficient

and noob i was loling at it being posted

20. illegal pete

illegal pete Getting there

Vit, your country tag says you're from the US, but you type like a mongoloid 4 year old. Shut your face plz. kthx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.