1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Skeleton Pet change into a Desert Fox after exchanging!?!? (solved)

Discussion in 'Problems' started by RyuKaizer, Jul 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyuKaizer

RyuKaizer New Member

I upgraded the skeleton pet using wizard gospfy's to get it to tier 4, always selecting the skeleton as the main pet to keep its appearance, it stayed a skeleton at t2 and t3 but t4 it changed into a fox for some reason, i wanted to have the skeleton and would like its appearance to be so as i've just spend pearls crafting it and wasted coupons wondering why its now a fox

when i us pet appearance coupons on it it just cycles the appearance of the fox and not a skeleton, i've used 3 appearance coupons on it and its a fox each time, also the box for selecting thee appearance is blank.

...............................................................................................................
    Loboram responded with this message to a previous thread which i "hijacked" which is directly about the same issue.

The minor issue with the visual bug of the Skeleton Pet has already been solved for a while now, so I am going to have to assume that you "hijacking" this thread for another problem, which isn't allowed according to our forum rules (http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/forum-rules.46270/).

So I am going to close this thread, also you do not have to post on the forum And start a Conversation (PM) with the staff members as well, one of those is more than enough. What you need to do is make a new thread with a proper title describing your problem, But I would advise you to make a forum search first, just to make sure that you aren't posting a topic that has already been solved.

..................................................................................................................
    As stated above the problem cannot be solved if im am experiencing it, hence why i used a thread that is in relation to the issue to get a response rather than creating another thread about the same issue.

i have searched the forum about similar issues and there is no resolution as to how to get my skeleton pet back to its original appearance.

there are only 6 posts about the issue and non of them contain a solution

No idea how i get this fixed???

I still have this problem, the pet is still showing as a fox and not the skeleton

2. RyuKaizer

RyuKaizer New Member

@loboram

"So I am going to close this thread, also you do not have to post on the forum And start a Conversation (PM) with the staff members as well, one of those is more than enough" - Loboram

so im guessing posting a forum thread is not enough to get a solution to ones problems as its been 3 days with no response.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Wow...You really have zero patience...really try to learn getting some...and I think it is about time that you bumped the Developer or Administrator for this, as I am merely a forum moderator...also just in case, asking for something in a nice way might get you a whole lot closer to your goal, just a suggestion.

4. RyuKaizer

RyuKaizer New Member

are you actually being serious? i did ask nicely in the first place, you were then rude to me.

I asked for help in a relevant thread, got told off for asking for help in a thread with no solution to the issue then i asked the developer for help and you told me off for that too, so i posted a new thread as you asked and then you didn't reply with what i should do next and offered no solution, as a moderator that's pretty awful service for a paying customer.

The issue isn't fixed with the pet visual bug, there is no solution to the issue in the forums as i searched for it, so i again asked for help, but you acted like i have done something wrong.

3 days for a response to a problem is having patience... btw.

5. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Okay, enough.
    This is an "experimental" pet that has been taken from unlocked contents and the random change in appearance is intended. So compared to other pets, this one can definitely be treacherous!
    If you were wondering why this pet is given as a challenge reward, here is your answer :)

6. RyuKaizer

RyuKaizer New Member

thank you very much, that would explain why.

i appreciate your help Noyah

problem solved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.