1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enhancement Bug?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by soskillful, Sep 27, 2020.

1. soskillful

soskillful New Member

I am looking at a Failstack chart that shows the % chance of each success with every Base>Pen item in the game.
    on a normal basis a Base Yellow Accessory with a 20 FS should have a 71% chance to succeed on retail. However, I would assume this chance is not lowered on a private server.
    The reason I ask this is because i just went to do a Base > Pri upgrade on a Basi Belt and my success chance was only 36.7%
    I purchased premium to take advantage of all of the great benefits. One of them being the FS enhance increase.
    Now how come my FS Percentage increase on a Base Accessory is .65% per stack when on retail it is 2.5% for a base yellow accessory.
    I have enabled and disabled my Enhancement bonus.
    Is this a bug tied to my account specifically? or is this server just actually harder to enhance lower tier accessories???
    because it is easier to Hit Pen Tuvala accessories than it is to Hit Tri on a Yellow accessory. Which makes 0 sense because they are infact the same Tier of accessory.
    Please help me with this issue, as this very low enhancement success rate is pausing my progression as I cant even hit a Pri accessory on a 30 stack.

2. aynoni

aynoni Getting there

I played this server one year soon, usually always buy premium when i actively play. I tried pen ogre/laytenn many times with 70+fs with premium everytime, not one pen. This week i used maybe around 100 base ogre/laytenn not even 1 tet, with premium ofc. After this i decided not to buy premium anymore since thats the main reason i buy premium, i can play no problem without those other premium features but they are nice tho.

But I guess the % is like that since you get higher chance on tet/pen but idk.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  3. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

seems like you are new gamez player.
    Gamez enhance system is different than retail ofc. Basicly PRI DUO TRI enhancements has low chances compare to retail but you'll have a lot more chance for TET and PEN. Tuvala gear is same as other gear. Tuvala accessories we only have base chance for those and failstack per each gives less chance.

to calculate enhance chance
    BASE CHANCE + (FS*0,5) no premium no event
    BASE CHANCE + (FS*0,65) only premium
    BASE CHANCE + (FS*0,60) only event
    BASE CHANCE + (FS*0,78) premium and event

4. HydraGoPC

HydraGoPC Proficient

[​IMG]

yes, I have premium. The 17.43% chance might be not the correct value, but I'm failing soooo much, I'm starting to doubt.

5. gamezacc

gamezacc Getting there

red named items only get .25% per fs so the chart on the right of ur enhancement table isnt correct

6. HydraGoPC

HydraGoPC Proficient

So basically you're saying, that we need 100fs for 25% chance...
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

7. HydraGoPC

HydraGoPC Proficient

That's not the point of this discussion. You make absolutely no sense at all.

8. gamezacc

gamezacc Getting there

yes gl

9. syc89

syc89 New Member

what is the point of this discussion? as far as i can see,theres no issue here,gamez works differently,pri/duo is harder to make,tri can be easier and tet pen can be 10x easier,127fs and with premium and event u have 100% chance to pen smth. All red name items(manos,blackstars etc) have 0.2% per fs without prem or event,thats why ur manos tool shows that low,i cant say if it was an error in coding since devs told us only blackstar would be affected by the fs change but seems all red/orange gear is affected by it.
    there is no fs softcap and the fs rate is linear

10. HydraGoPC

HydraGoPC Proficient

I spoke with Kolka and he said that it also included Manos Life Tools. I wish I could find those patchnotes. Haven't been playing for a couple of months.

11. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

Manos tools being affected by the enhancement nerf... F for the life skillers. Best patch ever...
    Yeah, it wasn't in the patch notes, the enhancement rates being changed and some other stuff like the Atanis Falcon change weren't in the patch notes because they only included things that retail did, they basically copy pasted retail patch notes. All the modifications made by the GamezBD development team they told us on the Telegram message when they released the update and linked us the patch notes or beforehand by "leaks"/patch progress. And no, it wasn't mentioned, they only mentioned Blackstar and Dead God Armor.
    The only "good" changes that they did recently were the reduced price for Theia's Orb, from 2500 to 500 (it should still be 250 but it's something...) and the headshot damage in hunting. Gotta give them that.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020