1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

6.2 Starter Revamp(WIP)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Myu, Dec 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Myu

Myu New Member

Hello Im Myu , a new player to the world of "Gamezaion" and I wanted to share a suggestion that helpful applies to the populace wanting to engage 6.2.

With 6.2 , its become commonly known that older gear become brutally outdated and arent as effective even when matched with Lakrum's beginner set, common as either Lakrum Protector(PvE) or Lakrum Scout(PvP). Im not able to share why this change effected gear so much , but with the current starter package for Gamez its gonna be nearly Impossible to really tackle Lakrum content effectively.

So I'd like to share some Ideas for the community managers and players alike to read over and possibly think about if thats ok.

First: I'll start with suggestions regarding "Spawn"
    Suggestion: Spawning in should be changed from "Hometown" to Lakrum. I say the spawn should be chaged to Lakrum because thats mostly where all the endgame for 6.2 is gonna happen and this will continue all the way to 6.5-7.0 with the Introduction of Dumah.

Second: Let's have a nice talk about the Beginning Items abit.
    Suggestion: The current starting items aren't cut out for 6.2 Content in the slightest and should be removed as Starter Items, If this occurs then a new set should stand in as a replacement set for beginners or for people making new characters.
    Starter Set 1(Idea): Lakrum Protector + Lakrum Scout with additional Items and such to enchant these or Items the team pick based on their outlook.

Starter Set 2(Idea): Given the nature of Gamezaion being "PvP" focused, Ancient Bloodsword(PvE)+Ancient Inquisitor (PvP) with additional Items being up to the team and community.
    Start Set 3(Dependent on community+Team: WIP

Given that this is Day 1 of the update, If the team feels like this thread is premature before they worked abit more then please delete the thread.
    I dont really mind if that happens

nightcrowler89, micro and Honey like this.