1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A Christmas Postcard

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by crystalize, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crystalize

crystalize Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling.
    ~Edna Ferber

In this event you have to show us what your Christmas plans are. To do so you are required to submit a full-size screenshot with a short written paragraph (up to 90 words).
    The screenshot must present your character ingame, preparing for or celebrating Christmas.
    The theme of this event is Christmas so your entry must have that Christmas vibe.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Everyone can participate in this event, excluding staff members.
    [​IMG] You are allowed to submit one entry
    [​IMG] Your entry must show your own character (you can use one of your old characters or you can create a new one).
    [​IMG] Your entry must be a full-size screenshot with a short paragraph (up to 90 words) under the picture. You are allowed to edit the screenshot to some extent but do not overdo it.
    [​IMG] You are allowed to edit your entry within the event time duration.
    [​IMG] You must provide a proof of your work in a spoiler under your entry (an unedited photo without shift+f12, showing your character with a name visible, in the same place as in your entry).
    [​IMG] Plagiarism is not allowed. Everyone is required to use their own works and ideas. Copying someone else's work will result in disqualification and a black strike without any sort of warning.
    [​IMG] Players joining with multiple forum/in-game accounts will also get disqualified and will receive a black strike.
    [​IMG] Forum accounts made after the event is posted are not allowed to participate.
    [​IMG] Do not use attachments, use the following site to post your entry: www.imgur.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] While submitting your entry, use the following format:
    IGN:
    Server:
    Entry:
    Proof:

Here you can see an example of an entry:
    IGN: Islea
    Server: Siel
    Entry: [​IMG]
    Hello Alysie,
    I hope you are doing great! I really miss you and I wish you could join us at the table during Christmas this year! I am planning to go on Christmas shopping tomorrow, I will buy something special for you :) Yesterday I spent almost all day outside. I was decorating the trees around our house, had a snowball fight and I built a huge snowman. It looks so cute! Hope you can visit us this year, we really miss you!
    Hugs and kisses, Islea
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] 1st place: [​IMG] Divine Garb
    [​IMG] 2nd place: [​IMG] Dashing Solorius Costume + [​IMG] Cute Snowman Band
    [​IMG] 3rd place: [​IMG] Frozen Aristocracy

[​IMG]participants: [​IMG] Snowkissed Boarding Hat

Participant's reward will be given only to valid entries.

[​IMG]

Event ends: January 4th , 9 PM GMT +1
    Announcement of Winners: 2 -3 days later
    (check this page to know the time)

If you have any questions about the event, feel free to send me a PM :)

Special thanks to @Dimitra for the original event idea

Best of luck and Merry Christmas to everyone !

[​IMG]

Minoctis, Astriella, Joze and 12 others like this.
  2. crystalize

crystalize Guest

This event is now open ! Waiting for your christmas postcards :)

3. Zeresh

Zeresh Proficient

IGN: Healsong
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Dear Bestie,
    Merry Christmas! When was the last time we had our last conversation?I almost forgot.I messed you so much!Would you mind calling me? Let's set a date to meet and have fun together again. I've got a lot to tell you.How's your new place?I will be glad to hear all your stories too. It would be nice If you'll bring some of your new friends out there, I would be glad to meet them! I want to make sure you're surrounded with nice people

I want to say THANK YOU! for being part of this years memory, I know you'll still be part of this coming year.Enjoy your Christmas Season! Don't forget to send me Pictures of you new place.
    Happy Holiday! Lots of Love! , Healsong
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    Janhz, Patatas, Snowinkle and 2 others like this.
  4. Snowinkle

Snowinkle ❥ мαℓℓσωѕ ❥ Forum Legend

IGN: Healarybuff
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Dear Mallows,
    I went outside this morning and they hung up Christmas lights on every tree in Oriel park.
    I couldn’t help but think of you! Your eyes light up when you smile! I hope you’ll consider coming to hang out with us this Christmas.
    I remember how lousy the season can be with nowhere to be and no one to spend the days with. Don't stuck out there by yourself.
    Come to our place! It would be good celebrate Christmas with you. XoXo

With Love like the purely fallen snow,
    Snowinkle ♥
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Janhz, Cruo, Yzzie and 13 others like this.
  5. TryToCry

TryToCry Embrace the change

IGN: Mystiquegrill
    [​IMG]
    Paragraph:
    Dear fellow adventurers,
    Good day its been snowy and the weather condition is cold but the spirit of christmas is flaming in our hearts. We're going towns and cities here at atreia to show them the spirit of Christmas and spread the awesomeness and happiness to them. Im with my horsieee thats all i've got but im so happy to give gifts and help other to be happy so that no one will feel lone even im at in my loneliness.

Zeresh, Snowinkle and crystalize like this.
  6. Mine

Mine Proficient

IGN: Aieri
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dear My Good Friend,

Christmas is already in the corner, have you already done with your present for this Christmas?

I wish you to have a good Christmas this year, I was hoping to see you J. I was wondering if it is possible for us to meet before Christmas.

It be great to have an old friend to spent before or after the Christmas, This Christmas sure is cold, such a beautiful night to spend with our love ones.

A Merry and Happy Christmas to My Good Friend

Aieri your Friend J

Janhz, Cryshaa, Zeresh and 2 others like this.
  7. FlorenceLavs

FlorenceLavs Getting there

Ign: Deahm
    Entry:
    Aion0180.jpg
    Aion0181.jpg
    Hello Daeva
    Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us - a time when we can look back on the year that has passed and prepare for the year ahead. And The spirit of Christmas is the spirit of love and of generosity and of goodness. It illuminates the picture window of the soul, and we look out upon the world's busy life and become more interested in people than in things.(pray)

Zeresh likes this.
  8. Valtos

Valtos ¢нαяα¢тєя

IGN: Pae
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dear Old friend

I'm writing this postcard alone and cold.I am sorry I did not write to you for a while.
    I'm staying in a three star hotel in the city that we used to know each other.
    I am very happy when I see how the snow falls, because it reminds me of you.
    The christmas trees and decorations in street are very beautiful and amazing.
    I'm hoping for two of us together again, I miss you every move I make.
    I am hoping to see you sooner and bring back the happiness we used to make :(.
    I want you to know that my heart is living in a turbulent anguish every since you had to travel and peace will only be restored when you come back.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  9. Lits

Lits Proficient

IGN: Gywnne
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dear Chloe,
    It's another Christmas worth celebrating for, Chloe. I hope that you could come this coming Christmas evening. You have been my dearest friend for so long and I feel that you are the first that I should invite in special day every year. You have been with me so much that you are already considered a part of my life. Today, I spent all my day in decorating the big tree and preparing gifts with the help of my friends, elf and the fairies. Two little children, Rob and Berlyn, also help me to built a huge snow man. We're happy and excited this coming Christmas. We hope that you could come and join us to celebrate Christmas eve and had snowball fight with my friends! I am excited to share laughter and cheers with you soon! I am sure that we will have a great time together as always, and I look forward to seeing you. I miss you so much! My hugs and kisses for you, xoxo.
    Your friend, Gywnne

moonic13, pumperz21 and crystalize like this.
  10. Alex

Alex Expert

IGN: Buffi
    Entry:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dear Estrellia,
    For first i want to wish Merry Christmas for you and your family. Ill hope we can talk on next year. Its been a long year ill hope you will enjoy the end of it! Soon coming the Eve of Christmas and our families will be together and everyone decorated with love and peace. You know the Christmas not about the gifts its always about the LOVE.
    But ill have to stop writing to you, there is snowing outside we could build a snowman as you know theres no Christmas without building snowman. Ill wait your response.
    Till that take a care and take a care of your family too! *Hugs*
    PS: If we dont talk till that Happy New Year too! <3

Your silent friend Buffi

moonic13, Snowinkle and crystalize like this.
  11. kylamarie143

kylamarie143 <M*A*L*D*I*T*A*S>

IGN:Calculation
    Server:Siel
    Entry:[​IMG]
    Dear My Dearest Cousins,
    We're far apart this year,and I wish more than anything that we could be together again to celebrate Christmas.
    All of my favorite Christmas memories have you in them.I can't think about tree or stockings or cocoa or carols without missing you.
    Know that even though I'm far away,my heart is with you by the fire,reading the Christmas story and eating cookies with you and your family.I wish you're here beside me I feel lonely this coming Christmas Eve without you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you my
    dearest cousin and to your family.Take care always and God Bless us all.

Proof:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    Snowinkle likes this.
  12. Hackcheat

Hackcheat New Member

IGN: Yuichan
    Server: siel
    Dear my legion mate,
    not felt, we have played together until winter.many memories are a nice moment to War and fight. i didn't know you guys when i was solo player.then we can know each other when we met in legion,so im really happy with Stupidpapah,Calf,Remo,Gudal,Miiku,Tankchan,Bahamoth,kraz,Rhevian,Semaphore many anothers. thank you so much for your time in this game.i hope you are happy with me and keep loyal like usual. Merry crishtmas and Happy New year. i hope we can play together in winter season next year. Thank you all and keep spirit for fight whenever.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    Miiku and Ruicho like this.
  13. Anly

Anly Getting there

IGN: Sorrymasen

Hi Gamezaion community!
    I remember when my friends and I used to play aion some years back. We had a lot of fun and moments that we cherished. I returned to Aion a couple of months now and I think its still good and even though the players are less now, the community is still going strong. Have a nice day and Goodluck at PVP!

Proof:
    [​IMG]

Zeresh and crystalize like this.
  14. Ruicho

Ruicho Getting there

IGN: SEMAPHORE
    Server: SieL
    Entry:
    [​IMG]
    Dear Brother,
    Merry Christmas! I hope this letter finds you in having lots of winter -time fun! We have been having a lot of fun up here outside the house. We have been building snowmen,going sledding, and even drinking lots of hot chocolate beside the fire.Of course, We have also been working hard making sure all the presents are ready.Mommy has been very busy keeping everyone organized.Big sis have been busy decorating the Christmas tree so everything is ready to your return.

And of course we know how you are brother! We know the you have been a really good brother this year, and we hope that you will be very happy with the very special presents we will be bringing you!

Zeresh, Hackcheat and crystalize like this.
  15. jjads

jjads Jjads McGolancy

IGN: Khadija
    Entry:
    [​IMG]

Dear Dad
    first of all i would like to say, how are you.? i know your excited that ill be going home this
    Christmas and i'm so excited too, to see you again. and i hope that also mom is here to celebrate this Christmas season,
    but sadly mom cant make it. but still we can celebrate the season with mom even if she is in work we call her so that it feels
    like she's Home. and i have lots of present to bring home for my cousin's and to my lil Bro.. i hope that next year
    were all together celebrating the Christmas season.. just take care always Dad.. we Love you so much..
    [​IMG]

16. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Hello there, I don't see that Christmas vibe in your entry. Try to take another screenshot showing how you prepare for Christmas, use some nice costumes and find a colorful place decrated in Christmas theme. You still have a lot of time to edit your entry, good luck!

Hello, you have failed to insert your postcard properly. I don't see any picture there. Upload your postcard to imgur, copy a link from there and put it in your entry. Also, edit your proof, there is no picture there as well.

17. Kateshane143

Kateshane143 New Member

IGN: Yumisan
    Entry: #1
    [​IMG]
    Dear: Brother
    I wish that you can come here in Christmas but you didn't make it because of the Earthquake & Storm in Philippines. I thought we celebrate whole family but you cannot attend Mom & Dad missed you so much because you said that Date you will going to Our Home. We just wanted to surprise you soo. I hope that you are Safe
    [​IMG]

18. Noriknight

Noriknight Getting there

IGN: Noriknight
    ENTRY
    [​IMG]
    Dear Friends
    I would like to thank you for all the times we shared through up's and down for the past more year's that will be together. I'm so happy to meet you event if we didn't know each other when we first meet. May the of Christmas be deeper to our friendships stronger and It's Hopes Brighter as it comes to you this year. I wish we will meet again soon i'm so glad and happy if we talk again back were be together. May the Season's Blessed to you and you family. God bless Love You.

[​IMG]

19. mckiko

mckiko kiki is the name of the game

IGN: Mckiki
    ENTRY
    [​IMG]

Dear Jesus,
    It's your natal day. Every year, we celebrate your day of birth. I would like to say thank you for the spirit of christmas that you showered upon us. The love, gratitude, forgiveness, humility and happiness are those feelings which no material thing can replace in our hearts. Whenever I look outside the window, I saw the twinkle in the eyes of every little child.

As the years passes by, It reminds me of the past christmas that made me cry coz i miss my whole family. I miss my father. I know, he's with you right now. Please take care of him like how you taking care of me....(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)

Amen.....

-Mckiki

[​IMG]

cyndaquil14 and crystalize like this.
  20. natalycatt

natalycatt Proficient

IGN: Takainu
    SERVER: Siel
    Entry:

[​IMG]
    Hi. Hello Everyone We are very close to a special night where the dreams for ams that are small come true, I hope everyone can share with their loved ones and spend a beautiful evening.
    Also for those people who have children who are the most excited on these dates ... I can still remember being anxious about going to the next day and opening gifts is a unique sensation
    full of excitement and Happiness. I wish you a very happy Christmas and that you can move towards a new stage with the best emotions and goals. very happy christmas to all ..
    :embarrassed:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.