1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A new person has arrived

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by CyberpunkPie, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyberpunkPie

CyberpunkPie New Member

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. After playing Aion for 3 years and getting a tad bit disappointed by the way the game is heading to, I have decided to try out a private server like this one. I've tried all classes in the game, some less than others and I've enjoyed Ranger and Gunner quite a bit alongside of Spiritmaster. Assassin was fun as well but I felt like I'd need 10 more fingers available to press all buttons in an appropriate time. I consider myself an easy player to play with and I'm looking for an active, close knit community - something I'm missing from Aion for about 2 years now.
    Any tips for a new guy? Does any side on the EU server need more people than the other? I'm downloading NCSoft version right now (I've played on Gameforge's servers, mainly Spatalos), I hope I'll be able to try it out the time I wake up.
    Cheers, mates!

Stabbalot likes this.
  2. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello cyberpunkpie! Welcome to gamez! Try the songweaver class <3

3. CyberpunkPie

CyberpunkPie New Member

Alas, I have tried it. I found it quite interesting, as it can easily sustain both HP and MP for whole group, debuff enemies, CC, impressive damage... also turning people into penguins and shooting them with music notes. That's the best kind of trolling, if you ask me. Maybe I should play with it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.