1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Account Hacked,Wrongfully Banned, No dialogue with any GM.

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by NiplesCage, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiplesCage

NiplesCage New Member

About 5 months ago I quit the game for about 2-3 months. After logging into my BDO email I saw that their was a bunch of open emails that I had never even opened before. At this point I realized that my email was compromised. First thing I did was try to log onto BDO I could not... So I changed my password and then immediately requested an email change. About 2 days later I come back on to find out my account was banned do to using third party software programs. I have over $3500 and Thousands of hours played invested into this account. The only third party software program that I could think of would be a fishbot. Why would I use a fishbot I am master 15 processing I literally make more money afk processing than I would fishbotting.

Here are my issues with this.
    1. The GM's respond to me with the same automated message about my account being banned without even reading my emails. They do not even allow me to open a dialogue with them.
    2. Did they do any research into my account to see if there was suspicious activity? I mean when you log onto the same IP for 2 years straight and then all the sudden log in half way across the world, is that not suspicious?
    3. While I understand how many tickets the GM's have to handle with such little staff, It is also not okay for someone to spend multiple thousands of dollars on the game and not even get so much of a customized response stating why.

GM'S I plead with you PLEASE look into my account. PLEASE let me open a dialogue with you. This is literally years of my life gone because a couple of GM's just found me guilty before innocent. Look at my track record on this game. Almost 3 loyal years with you guys. Just 1 GM have the kind heart to open a dialogue with me. It would mean the world no matter the outcome. I just want the chance to show you what the other GM's are missing.

Picex likes this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Interesting. I've never received any message from you.
    Send me a private message with your account name and we will check what exactly happened with your account.

Picex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.