1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Add Hedgehog directly to webshop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by taffster, Dec 29, 2019.

1. taffster

taffster New Member

Hello, I would like to suggest adding the Double-Gather-Drop Hedgehog to the webshop directly.
    In our version, the only way to get a second one is through the Rare Critter RNG box, which has really bad rates. Even in retail you can get Hedgehogs by gifting the game to somebody(10$). We also have the other pets from gifting the game availble in the webshop (Polar Bear)
    The Hedgehog makes a big difference with gathering experience and some of the loot (horse awaken materials,caphras), and locking him behind a cash RNG-fest is unfair.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well although I am not part of the staff, I think I am able to answer that question/suggestion:
    Not going to happen, because then the game will become even more Pay-To-Win than it has already become, and in the end the site would loose (how it sounds, not how it is spelled) a bunch of players if they go in that direction.

I do like that you are suggesting things though...keep it up :)