1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Agro limit

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by DarkTsukuyomi, Jan 7, 2021.

?

Do you want to have agro limit?

Poll closed Jan 14, 2021.
  1. Yes, put agro limit

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. No, stay as it is

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  1. DarkTsukuyomi

DarkTsukuyomi New Member

Hello guys,
    Since we got fixed the drought elixir, we have some problem with end game spots. As everyone can see it, here is a bit difficult to farm compared to retail, that's because bdo skills are set to make damage for max 10 mobs/people and no more than that, on gamez we don't have agro limit on mobs, that means the you can pull unlimited mobs but you still deal damage only to 10 mobs (is skill based damage from all classes). Since we don't have anymore Special deal to farm, I think it's better to put back agro limit on mobs as well as retail so everyone can farm with no problem specially in high end spot were agro limit makes big difference. You can vote here. Thank you for you attention. ☺️

2. TheForumDweller

TheForumDweller New Member

Special Deals is still in the game. Is it worth to farm or not? I think that is a question that only an individual can answer for himself.
    So far I have no problems with grinding at any end game spots that are tied to the aggro limit.
    If the op doesnt mind I would like for him to make a list of the problems he encountered and post it in this thread. Please and Thank you.

loboram likes this.
  3. happymeal

happymeal New Member

what do you mean problems whit grind spots :S no agro limit is one of the big factors to play on this server...

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am just interested in why the poll would be closed? Could it be that the results weren't in the direction the OP wanted them to go?

The monster pull on GamezBD is one of the big attractors, as has been pointed out, and sure there are some players who have trouble at the END-game areas, but isn't that what End-game should be about?
    Something really challenging, and what is better to create party gaming?
    This is afterall a MMO, so it should try to make party events as frequent as possible.