1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aion 7.0 PvE Ancient Bloodsworn Gear

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Kirnick, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/7-0-pve-equipment-guide.230303/#post-2179054
    Definitely yes, isn't one of Staff members' tasks and quality to come up with something innovative on this server, maybe even getting ideas from other games (as happened). I think that's the basic impostation of a working server...
    Of course! For sure, but here we are talking about common simply things...nothing special at all. Players, have the right to suggest whatever they want, that's obvious...
    If it's so, then great...hope they will at least work a bit.
    Like i've always said, there are tons of things that can be done, since this is a private server...would love to see some rare and original ideas? Could write a book on how things have gone here...but i prefere not to be censored.
    Still tons of things which need to be fixed, therefore it's not the closest to perfection in all the 3 mentioned terms. Honestly as a player i don't want to spend my time, reporting all the not working features for the second time after an important update. In first place, should be staff memeber' task to find them out and report, obviously if a player discovers a bug/glitch, has kindly to report it without any exploit. It's staff+dev task to quickly fix the glitch in the system...for your info, on offical Aion servers when there is a bug, which ruins players (not caring to the time needed to fix the problem) after the fix, they find a balanced solution bringing a compensation for the bad episode and in case the bug brought lots of profits for players, for a certain period they made certain other things a bit harder to gain (lots of episodes happened, with mainly similar to this concept solutions). What about the new players which joined after this benificial period (or players which during this period didn't play and took advantage of the bug)? Sounds unfair if they wouldn't receive anything while others are pretty advanced on certain things. Same for here, different solutions have been decided and applied accordingly making everyone happy.
    Point is: what about here? Never seen something similar...
    As for Lakrum, i've played with Sin, not really an "healer" class and was just a bit hard to pve since mobs hit me even while being stunned/blinded/aethershold. I didn't see people complaining about lvling up or being unable to kill easy mobs at all, not talking about bosses yet. If players aren't able even to kill 2 mobs against you at Lakrum with current starter gear, then is better if they start to learn their class. As for Demaha, didn't even try to join altar sieges and check mini boss damage, but on retail even with ultimate gear you need some heals. That kind of ancient bloodsworn would be completely useless, but depends how things will be set here.

Ancient Bloodsworn Breastplate (PvE) vs Ancient Herald's Breastplate (PvP) taking in consideration, they are both Ancient and that the ratio between Physical&Magical Attack&Defense is nearly 1:1 (which means 100 Phys/Mag Attack/Defense, is like having 98~100 PvP+PvE Attack/Defense) we can all easily notice doing quick easy maths (without giving importance to the random bonuses stats which are nearly the same for both ANCIENT, PvP one is slightly better though) that PvP one is similar to Ancient Bloodsworn +15 (since at +15 you gain more PvE Attack/Defense). But in the end Lege PvP +0 is way better than Ancient...that's why i would just improve the PvP Armor parts and Accessory and use them in PvE as well until we get end-game instance gear Ultimate Sovereign's Breastplate.
    I don't see how that Bloodsworn gear would even be better than Lege PvP one comparing stats.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    Lag likes this.