1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alderman's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Alderman, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

Name:
    Krie Gordon
    I was born in the small island of Antigua, I lived in Florida at one point now I live in Bridgeport, Connecticut in the United States.
    Spoken Languages:
    English, some Spanish, English Dialect
    Forums' Knowledge:
    I have never done any forum moderating but I would like this to be my first time. I have started helping users with figuring out things on the forum and in the GamezBD discord chat. I also understand that there are things I don't know. Instead of giving out false information, I will reach out to my fellow Moderators and ask them the questions I don't have answers to. I understand as a Moderator that I must, I need too hold up the integrity, honor, and honesty of Gamez BD its staff and network. I look forward to working with all of you.
    Explain One Rule:
    " Participants shall not post messages containing personal information including but not limited to full name, home address, email address or telephone numbers in the public areas."
    What this personal information rules is made for the safety of Gamez users/staff. Posting your personal information can result in trolling, Swatting, Dosing, cyberbullying. The purpose of Gamez forums are to make sure users can ask and answer questions regarding to GamezBD/Aion or Gamez in general. Putting your personal information can put you at risk and the integrity of Gamez Network at risk. The job of Gamez staff is to make sure that users feel safe in game and in there forums. If you do decided to post your personal information and it is seen before it is taken down, GamezBD Network, its forums, games, staff, owners are not responsible for any consequces caused by your inappropriate actions. This may or may not result in a ban, temporary or permanent if you feel this was wrong we ask for you to take it up with Gamez staff, please remain polite as any rudeness will not help your problem. This rule is subjected to change without prior notice. Thank you and we look forward to any questions or concerns you have.
    How will you help us?:
    I can help you buy checking forums frequently, answer questions or PM's on discord. I can also help people in game, helping them with dungeons, questlines, and even gathering or breeding. I can suggest guides, look at Bugs, point them in the attention of people who may have the answers to the question they seek. I also will carry my weight. I understand at times that some Mod's are busy and cannot always respond to questions or Pm's. I will make sure to answer all questions as soon as I can. I am not always available but I will try my best to be. I would also love to share my knowledge of GamezBD to its staff and learn a lot more about things I did not know from them. I look forward to working with the team whether it be on skype or discord, or even in game. I hope to make sure that I learn a lot and make sure to communicate politely with users and even have a little fun. Werther it be sharing memes, funny vines or even just funny BDO videos. Found some quite funny bdo music vidoes. =^-^= I look forward to working with you guys if I get answer.