1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Allocate Essence problem "bug"

Discussion in 'Problems' started by noolvidarme, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noolvidarme

noolvidarme New Member

Hi everyone, I do not know if many have noticed the lack of difference of stats in their "Alllocate essence" example, usually when you put 50 points to health = "1046" of life, and blah blah blah, but in my case it goes down to 381 of life, without set and weapon, I have the normal without difficulty, but as I go putting the set or weapon decreases all the stats of my "Allocate Essence", try with ".fix and the name of my character doing it from Another character, and even so, it does NOT work, I tried it with all my characters, if I did not try it with the 4 characters in use in my account. Check with other members of the server with new and old characters that also have the same problem. account at the time I made them check.Please I need a solution, I and many "I believe" those stats help me and MUCH! .. Thank you very much for your attention.

As many of us find this server as a hobby or fun, get in our places, this "small" but are not fixed and like many others in 5 years of playing GamezAion server.

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I believe you will find it useful:
    http://aion.wikia.com/wiki/Essence
    The effectiveness of these stats is affected by the total amount of these 6 attributes, taking into account Archdaeva Manastones socketed on gear. After a certain point, when new Essence is spent on a stat or manastones of the said stat are socketed, it will have diminishing effects.

EA
    [​IMG]

Boundless
    [​IMG]

If you have another set which is not boundless socketed with health manastones, go ahead and try. You will definitely notice the difference :)

Astriella likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.