1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alocin's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Alocin, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

Name:
    Nick
    Italy
    Online Time:
    surely 6-8h per day, sometimes even more (may happen for few days i might not be able to log in-game but surely will be active in forum).
    Preferred Server:
    Siel
    Spoken Languages:
    English(80%), Italian(100%)
    Game Playing Experience:
    Been playing Aion since 2010 and started on this server since 2011 without inactivity gaps (at least not so long ones). Mostly i've been loyal to this server and apart Lumiel, i've just triend 1 EU Aion-server. I've learnt the biggest part of the game just reading/asking every kind of topic on Aion forums and reading official patch-notes which really helped me through these years (and i'm currently even persisting on doing that). Since the start of my GamezAion (a bit on other servers too) career i've been rolling classes and handled them with every kind of gear in the serverals patches to keep my memory and knowledge alive. About my whole game-playing experience i've payed attention on how MMOs used to evolve during the years and noticed the game systems are mostly equal for all (refering mainly to the game role-classes and then on the system itself) as if there is a sort of copying on the styles and ideas.
    How can you help our server?:
    Beside the fact i'm willing to help on sharing and improving my knowledge with everybody, i even guess i've learnt on how a system is build and what's needed to keep it from collapsing. So mainly i will base my self on the works that old and current staff members have done and if it will be necessary, i'll try to improve/adjust them (as suggestion) to keep the atmosphere fair for all since i know how "Demand&Offer System" works.

Lier, Basch, Zafirah and 10 others like this.