1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Any SEA players?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Akkarin, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Akkarin

Akkarin New Member

Hello, any fellow SEA players in this PS? Would like to know what are some vpns or methods to keep ping low as I understand the game servers are probably in US/EU. The game is playable for solo activities (aka first few levels) but now having difficulties due to the delay.

2. FlorenceLavs

FlorenceLavs Getting there

Over here but im playing GamezAion:D:D

3. Akkarin

Akkarin New Member

Hihi, I tried the AION for about a week and the lag wasnt that bad I guess hahas, compared to the BDO, that is. I can only pray that I dont get PVPed everytime inside BDO because I have totally no way to def due to the lag rawr

4. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

You might want to use a VPN then. The server's location is in Michigan, USA

5. rockroach

rockroach New Member

I'm at SEA and I have subscription of Pingzapper for few years already but I mainly use it for another retail games,
    I tried to play Gamez BDO with pingzapper but it wont allow me, if I turn on pingzapper, the client will stuck at "now processing" at the start screen after kakao games intro. though that was when i tried it few months ago, and i try to be patient with the lag and try to "deal with it" will try again soon and update you with result, sure it will be a nice experience to be able to play with less lag

Akkarin likes this.
  6. Akkarin

Akkarin New Member

Hahas its alright already, I have decided to simply start playing in TW's BDO instead, though its really a pity about not getting any more free pearls xD
    Was doing quests ytd and minding my own business and got PVPed by some random dude. I just spammed my AOE skills while dodging and prayed that it hit. Once he saw he could not kill me alone, his friend came to join in the 'fun'. Yea, the lag really hinders me during PVP sighs

EDIT: but by all means if you find a way to reduce the delays, please feel free to post here so that other inter-continent players can benefit from the reduced lag!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  7. Azrael

Azrael Proficient

Hi, fellow SEA player here. You may want to try the SEA server, there was CBT last November and scheduled to launch in January next year. Be sure to check them out. Cheers!

morrage likes this.