1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ArcheAge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Luccifer, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Luccifer

Luccifer New Member

Hello. I am addressing the Gamez Network administration. Would you like to create a server to ArcheAge?

2. Lam

Lam New Member

I would love an Archeage Server. so +1

3. yasoooooo

yasoooooo Proficient

trading all the time XD

timago1995 likes this.
  4. DangerousDD

DangerousDD New Member

Nu, do Revelation Pserver. There is an AA server but it became p2w, and the end game is worst than BDO. In BDO we farm bosses to get gear + it and do PVP in the AA server I played, 4k gs players were already camping mobs that drop obsidian mats 48 hrs into release. IMO, if they do an AA server, they will have to make it so the positives out weighs those who continuously gank you.

I vote for Rev pserver as that game lost most of its players due to whales going crazy.

5. Picex

Picex Divine Rapier

(y) for this , i was like sea pvp on this game

6. Villain

Villain Proficient

Archeage is such a desert jewel but companies corrupted it. I would love to see GamezArcheage:) @Carl lets gets it done

Dementa likes this.
  7. Mischievous

Mischievous New Member

+1 pservers are the only saving grace to games that were ruined by their publishers.

8. Grazzil

Grazzil New Member

I would love good ArcheAge server and my friends too, and here is no other EU server for that game.
    Also I could help you a much how to set the server I played the game for years.

9. Kobasun

Kobasun Getting there

You might give a try to na.ArcheRage.to pserver (mind the "R"). The game version there is 3.5, with plans for future update, it has been active for a couple of years, more or less populated, with rate and energy restoration boosts, starter gifts, free coins accumulating over time (same as pearls here), and other things you could expect to find on a private server :)

10. Grazzil

Grazzil New Member

I played there 2 years, but here are still things can be done better, and there is no EU server, only NA and RU and I know all the problems that server has.

11. Wraithhunter

Wraithhunter A Sloth who loves Lore

lol, well as a member of the official ArcheAge for a good 4 years now, a tester for 3 years, I can say I love AA and always will, even despite Gamigo taking over. And I mean, "Wraithhunter" started there and has been floating from official to Private servers since lol. And Villain, that would be interesting and fun if Gamez did their own version of AA, of course..they would need permission I think for certain files from XL Games. Not really sure how that works. But hey, if they do decide to do something like that, count me in! :3
    And ArcheRage was fun too, and if those are curious I do suggest it to them, as Kobasun points out ye get free stuff over there which is really helpful. Though I've only played before 3.0 so not sure if there is anything else that has been added since then. But ye.