1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Are Resistances bugged?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ThatGuyNick, Apr 26, 2018.

1. ThatGuyNick

ThatGuyNick New Member

Hey guys ive noticed during pvp on my wizard who i stack resistance gems is still getting knockdown almost all the time even with 85% resistance? are gem resistances bugged? and if they are thats a huge red flag for server pvp js.Below is a pick of the resistances my wizard has unbuffed
    https://gyazo.com/ee61d060121f513ba2eca60dbd9b7f70

2. Rowan

Rowan Getting there

Resist never worked in the first place(retail). Just focus on using your abilities with Superarmour/Forwardguard/iframes.

3. ThatGuyNick

ThatGuyNick New Member

ive constantly been getting kocked down or stiffened during forward gaurd and superarmor skills thats why im trying to figure this out >.>

4. Rowan

Rowan Getting there

Read the description, some abilities have forward guard first then super armor. Others Have forward on first 1,2 hits while 3rd and/or 4th don't.

5. ThatGuyNick

ThatGuyNick New Member

ive playe retails ince beta >XD knockdowns on this server happen alot more than retail

6. Sleier

Sleier Proficient

I have to bump this, I've made several builds and tested 5 classes so far, i'm constantly being KDed through SA and FG( and by constantly i mean it's like 100% of the time, nothing is being resisted), but on a side note the players that i'm receiving these results from are all the same people, other people with similar or better gear than these said players do not produce these results from the month long testing (might need to look into a backdoor for resistance penetration exploit) that's all i can think of.