1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

because the Elyos are so afraid to go Gelkmaros??

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by fernandocg, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fernandocg

fernandocg New Member

Not understand the Elyos gamez aion server.
    Are the only ones who are afraid to go Gelkmaros why?
    and the only server that has 4 in Gelkmaros Elyos ... Let's Courage Elyos Gelkmaros more!:rightful:

1 person likes this.
  2. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

i think most elyos are so used to kisking and hiding in the forts that they dont know where to kisk now.

but also SC has become a zerg heaven now and ur lucky if u make it to ur gate to gelk :p

3. Serenee

Serenee New Member

we go there, get zerged by 328642346 asmos and get camped by them.

better remove those guards on the 2nd zones of zerggison and zergkamaros

4. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

I personally avoid going to Gelkmaros because asmodians camp the kisks of elyos,and even if you manage to kisk safely and go down to find asmo,only thing you ll find is zergs or groups of 10 ppl. Not worth going there just to piss your self off and die. Lately not even silentera canyon is a nice place to pvp,asmo zerg numbers have increased there,there is almost always a group or a zerg camping the exits.. Kinda sucks now cause there are no places to pvp anymore.

7 people like this.
  5. fernandocg

fernandocg New Member

a certain time, the AM towers placed to protect Kisk, Cade put it now? Aaah, and another, I once teleportei to break the Kisk of unleavened and he said he was not min to do it again said that the next time I could take ban. Now I wanted to know why the Asmodian break our Kisk?? Is doubt

6. fernandocg

fernandocg New Member

and another, my legion PRIME Gelkmaros when going to kill everyone!
    and many Asmod? Yes and many of unleavened Gelkmaros but are all noobs! Is a tip .. every Saturday and Sunday I'm killing it in all gelk

7. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

gelkamos is full of asmodians waiting patheticaly to zerg.. at least in ingisson zergers can do their ping pong

2 people like this.
  8. Masquerade

Masquerade Proficient

Imprisoned beneath the world where the soulless dw
    It's not that we are afraid to go there or something(atleast I'm not cause I couldn't care much for ap and dying xD), but sometimes it's better to find a place where you won't get zerged to death (worst comes to worst you couldn't even fight back). I solo a lot of times in gelk though I die a lot I still have fun as long as I don't get camped.

1 person likes this.
  9. holybear

holybear New Member

coz u cant do pvp there.its all pvzerg. indeed,when there are 100 asmos ,even if they are all noobs, u die since u get lagged as hell.

10. Maskin

Maskin New Member

Asmo realy like to zerg you and camp spot.. so what the reason of going there?? Ely aint afraind.. its just no fun with zerg pvp. 1pt vs 1pt is fun.. but most bigger zergs just sux!

11. iPink

iPink *INSECURE MUCH?*

like elyos do? ;)

12. Aliean

Aliean Getting there

dont really undertsand why most of u say asmos zerg alot.elyos are the same way and even worse.i play both sides so i know.inggi is full of retards camping the asmos so they cant get anywhere.devs ****ed up the balaur blame them for makin the pvp blow more then ever and they dont do anything about it either

1 person likes this.
  13. hujwamwdupe

hujwamwdupe New Member

EHHH assmo ar nooobs -.-

14. koko23

koko23 Vildil's Slave

eh both sides do the exact samething
    in gelk amos sit at the crossrades in ingisson elyos sit at scales
    guys going back and forth about stupid shit that you both do as a race
    not everyone sits there but ive seen pretty much everyone even myself has pvp'd in both those areas before
    the difference is i kill and move on you kill and wait and wait....point being no reason to say asmo do this or elyos do that
    you the PLAYERS do this and that..period.....
    now someone close this thread already we have had like 900 of these over the entire time of gamezaion creation

1 person likes this.
  15. Yurippee

Yurippee Getting there

Asmo worst Zerger? Check out each town in Heiron, a goup of not zerging Elyos Commanded by their High ranking officers and generals. Hanarkand, Agrief Ruins swarming with Sins and Rangers(Mau Form, >>> that's why, the top 8 or 10 are rangers). Your post says it all that you don't do solo.

16. Darks0ul

Darks0ul Banned Forum Legend

Take a look to the sky just before you die It's th
    There is Only 1 way to fix the Zerg people... only if the half population leave!
    (Try to kick Pinoys from Server) u ll see how much it ll help!! xD No hate guys but there is not only Server causing the problem.. u help to cause that too!!

Ah and open rifts 55lvl for Morheim/Elthen! (At least on siel we need this)!

1 person likes this.
  17. prakenome

prakenome Proficient

both are zergs ... useless keep this discussion! :)

I think that even if you dont want to stay at one zerg YOU NEED TO BE.. cos If you are Asmo you will get killed by 3 or more Elyos, and it same goes to Elyos asmo will kill you in group also, rarely you will find someone alone to do 1vs1

That's my opinion :p

18. Saha25

Saha25 ☠ ♥ RAUHA ♥ ☠

why to take gelk forts?? no ely come to gelkmaros, and if we take a fort on the next siege the balaur come and take it, and we don't get medal for the siege so taking a gelk fort is useless atm

about zerging :
    the main problam is many ppl can't fight alone, i do solo on ingi (better to say try) everyday, and i always meet atleast 1 or 2 officer/general, who don't want to fight in 1v1, just start runnig and hope a zerg will help him (and most of the time it does)... so get some skills and don't run in 1v1, this could help a lot of zerg problam

Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  19. OrlesianBard

OrlesianBard Proficient

You're so meany sir. You do realize not only pinoys do the zerg thing. Imagine, their Anuharts/SW(Hunting) VS. your ABG's(Donating).

20. PivotNoir

PivotNoir Proficient

i assumed that this is on lumiel? :unsure: ..well i've been going there w/ two of my legi mates, we kept we fighting, dying & marching the zergs.. untill most of them gives 1 ap, then things just gets.. u know~ dull

& if its on siel, back then~ me on a group with my old legion mates once camped rhonnam ville 'cause we're too bored morphing & crafting.. camped 'till the so called LFG: Location zerg came & that's that

o well, my point is~ not all of elyos are like that :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.