1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Been thinking about joining GamezAion.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Wraithhunter, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Wraithhunter

Wraithhunter A Sloth who loves Lore

Hello community of Gamez! Now I've actually played on the retail version of Aion, which of course was a lot of fun, but due to my old PC specs I had to stop playing for a very long time (plus marketplace started to become extremely expensive at one point even for normal gear). Even with my "new" PC I haven't picked back up on the game. However after discovering Gamezbd because of a good friend, I noticed Gamez had their own version of Aion, and was intrigued lol. So, how is GamezAion?

Granted, I don't remember much from Aion itself, I've only gotten so far sadly and played 1 race/class, which I think was warrior? I don't remember the melee class at all lol. However I've been recently thinking of downloading the Private server and trying it out. I have tried looking up videos of GamezAion, however most of them are PVP related which is fine of course, but again I've only gotten so far in the game lol.

What are some of the unique things in GamezAion? Anything special or newish that normal Aion didn't have before? Any tips too when I do decide to play it? (aka best gear to go for and others, again I don't remember a lot, I played normal Aion maybe 2-3 years ago lol.) And overall, what's it like? Is it better then the normal Aion or more or less the same? :)

2. llspacemonkeyll

llspacemonkeyll (ง •̀_•́)ง (눈_눈) sweet demon

For me its an easy version of retail very well suited for people who are busy with real life...You can explore the webshop which has all the gears and items you need. You can get max gear in few weeks. Actually aslong as you got 500 credits above you can trade straight at LFG chatbox for a bundle for your character "this includes set +15 maxed with red ultimate manastones plus whatever you and your trademate agree upon...so be sure to create a character and vote every 12 hours...should get you 180 credits every day (2x voting).

gamezaion is stigma based too...so basically its all about trading,donating for max gear then you pretty much can go straight to open world pvp and events...also remodels,skins etc are hot hot hot in this server...

plus many more events will come, improvements bug fixes basically we went through a rebirth like stage just like retail...but here im sure you can pick up and get to speed with whats latest with the 6.2 update a lot faster than retail.

and since this is a pvp server players concentrate on open world pvp, events and trading,...A lot less pve (zombie grinding tiring questing).

3. Wraithhunter

Wraithhunter A Sloth who loves Lore

Ah I see, thank you for the tips! And np, I am 50/50 with PVP, I mostly per-fer PVE, but I don't mind PVP much, at times I do find it to be a ball hehe. And that's actually not bad gear wise, I do like grinding for certain gear rather then be handed it, though depends on what it is really sometimes lol. That's nice too with more events, I've always enjoyed the events from Aion when I playing at the time, so that will be fun here. That's also nice that its a bit easier then retail, I am not as busy IRL, but I don't like it when some games require you to be on a lot, because for me personally if I play a certain game too long it starts waring me down a bit lol. Plus again I never got far into the game however when I was playing I did find it a bit difficult and confusing with some questlines on where to go and a bit challenging. But still.

But again thank you llspacemonkeyll, I'd be sure to check this out then. ^^