1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bg's kills

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Renaro, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renaro

Renaro Expert

Soo, i know was removed, but for me and im sure for many others too the arent usted to go on open world because we hate the zerg system, i would suggest put back kill on events?
    well if kill on open world give gp and bg's no, keep dont give gp for kill on bg's but at least make the kill go to us, this serv always carrie the title of best pvp server, and yet, we cant make kill on the best part of this serv(battlegrounds), i personally cant even walk on open world the lag from conection stay hight at certain quantity of players at the same espace, maybe my reason to suggest this arent enought, so if someone else think like me, pls suggest too, and funny thing is ppl becoming general with 0 kill...here my suggest to you adm, can you at least think and put the positivs and negative sides on table?

six and yagobacelar like this.
  2. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

I imagine that kills in bg were disabled simply because this way ppl will be motivated to pvp in open world, which is the "best part of this server". :p

Joze likes this.
  3. Renaro

Renaro Expert

yeah i understand this point, gelk was most of time empty, now heiron is fully, but still players like me lovers off battlegrounds dont feel the same love for it like before, even in ffa i cant get kill, i just dont go anymore, doesnt make me feel like im playing as before.

4. six

six New Member

I think that every player kill should warrant gp, whether in event or open world. Assists should also warrant a smaller amount of gp. However along with this, gp rewards for event wins should be reduced, as you'd already get gp for your kills during the event.

As-is, the significant gp rewards for certain events seem to be creating unbalanced gp/kills ratio. Players with more kills often (not always) have far less gp than those whose kills can't be found in the rankings. Is this how it's supposed to be? If gp is per kill then it should be a direct correlation. But gp is also based on event wins, some of which offer much larger gp rewards than you'd receive for the same number of kills in open world. As some prefer events and others prefer open world, the two methods should afford similar amounts of gp, right?

So for balance, give gp for every kill, gp for assist, and less additional gp reward for event win.

5. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

There are classes that get no gp at all because they simply can't kill during pvp, in open world or bg. If you guys dont get the fact that gp in bg will kill open world pvp again then at least consider the massive imbalance that this will bring to gp system for healers. Besides that, Aion was made for open world PvP, not for events. Events should only be an extra to this game, not the game itself! :D

Giullia and Joze like this.
  6. six

six New Member

That's exactly what I mean. I agree completely. So why do people get so much gp for events?
    That's exactly why we should get less gp for events, only gp for the kills gotten in all situations, as well as gp for assists (including healing) same as with for ap.

Renaro likes this.
  7. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

I could agree only if kills were shared to all group in all regions, bg reward removed completely and kills in bg count way less than in open world. Because if ppl can get the same gp from open world kills and bg kills... RIP Heiron! It's the first time after many months that pvp is actually fun. Let's not kill it again...

8. Renaro

Renaro Expert

yeah i see your right, maybe if we suggest to remove gp from events in exchange for kill would nice for those lovers of bg's, i dont mind for losing gp in events thats my personal opnion and i know many will not like that, but i really want kills on bg's, makes me sad :(

9. six

six New Member

Technically, that's how I would have it as well.
    I just didn't want to be so extreme, as I didn't think anyone would agree. Some love their events.

However I don't think the kills should be less in bg's because there aren't any bgs, if you mean mix, as it's removed - there's really only ffa/guardian, 1v1/2v2 etc, and open world is already halted during those events because of how many go. And, the 1v1/tvt types already give much more gp than pvp in open world does, for the majority of players, so removing that significant extra gp reward and giving gp based on your contribution to each kill would be more equitable I think.

10. Renaro

Renaro Expert

i rather they remove gp from 1vs1 because ppl can exploid that, retard ppl who doest everythink for ranks only to buy pet's.
    But talking about kill, if the kill is the reward of our playerskill in the game, why removed in such a fun events? ffa 30m of pure pvp to win 100gp? i rather the kills(my opnion)

six likes this.
  11. six

six New Member

Agreed, ffa it is your skill alone (well, sometimes) to kill the player, and to survive without outside heals after all, and should get gp for that. I'd prefer no end gp reward, only gp per kill, perhaps just the other rewards for top ranks at the end. FFA isn't so often either and the kills gotten shouldn't extremely offset those gotten by everyone in open world as many who do ffa then don't do open world. As you say yourself.

I don't know what you mean by getting the kill, however.
    Do you mean the kills you make in ffa actually don't count toward your total kill count?
    If not then yes, getting the kill in count is much more important than gp, in my opinion. Sort of seems like the whole purpose of ffa.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2018
    Renaro likes this.
  12. angeliciouz

angeliciouz Getting there

bump for this , i dont care about GP reward or something ,i agree if its mean to remove GP from BG rewards in exchange for kill.
    atleast consider about those who don't like zerg and cannot be online 24/7 in heiron just to get kill count.
    especially for the solo players who playing at home can't make any pt all the time.
    don't you think this system only force all solo players to play zerg ?

Renaro and six like this.
  13. Renaro

Renaro Expert

thats exactly what i mean and want suggest, im glad im not the only one

14. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Credits are more than enough as bg rewards, so I agree after all that if glory points are disabled as bg rewards and only count per group kill then it could be positive for the "bg lovers" and also "protect" open world PvP. I suppose we can only hope that @Noyah will think about this option and let us know if there's anything that can be done about it. (And pls do sth about the group kills! It's exausting for clerics getting no gp in open world and we can't all follow the bg schedule daily... :depressed: )

15. jearn

jearn Getting there

remove the cridets and put back the kill?

16. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

No, we are talking about keeping the credits in bg, remove the gp reward for winning, but enable the gp for kills in bg too (preferably reduced compared to open world kills).

17. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

abuse abuse everywhere.

18. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Elaborate on it.

19. xtaziS

xtaziS Proficient Forum Legend

well I was thinking on this too.
    Im solo player and ffa lover, I dont care about gps, so it can be removed from bgs and ffa (dont give us gp per kill on bgs), but why the kills we do doesnt count ?, its unfair, specially on ffa we really waste 30 min of intense pvp just to get 100gp and 0 kills ? wtf I really prefer get the kills than get that gps.
    The idea to give gp per kill its ok, that can keep alive the open pvp, so just remove gp per kill on bgs and give us just the kills, so all kind of players of the server will be happy.

Renaro, angeliciouz and six like this.
  20. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

The whole idea of bringing back the old system was to encourage open world pvp instead of waiting hours and hours in sanctum and pandaemonium for portals. I was against the idea of keeping GP as battlegrounds rewards, and if it was up to me right now, the rewards would be AP and potions only. Do you want your kills to count? You will have to do open world pvp. I'm also aware of the difficulties of clerics in obtaining GP (I'm a cleric myself), I hope we can do something about it in the next update.
    Thank you all for your suggestions but I'm going to close this since there are no plans to change the kill counts inside battlegrounds.

angeliciouz, six, Joze and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.