1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Black Spirit's Claw - Supposed to be a 100% Chance

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hakuryuu, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Getting there

Bug Name:
    Black Spirit's Claw - Supposed to be a 100% Chance
    Bug Description:
    So, that feature of adding a socket on a pearl shop outfit has been a thing for a long time now. 2 months back or so, I've seen people making a fuss about how it takes 20+ fs to socket an outfit. Since I saw an old guildie trying to socket his costume I also tried socketing mine, and I failed since I thought I didn't have enough fs but after some searching around google, it's supposed to be a 100% enhancement. My current guildmate can also confirmed that it's not 100% chance here in GamezBD.

Based on a few sources indicated below:

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/black-spirit-claw-and-failstacks.3668/

The black spirit claw is supposed to be a 100% chance, and much like how armor is 100% chance until +5 and weapon is 100% chance until +7, it's not supposed to consume any failstacks you have. But apparently, in this server's case, it consumes and it takes like a twenty something fs just to socket an outfit. Don't even get me started with how farming for these is pretty painful just to see it fail. That being said, I hope this gets fixed.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    1. Get a Black Spirit Claw
    2. Enhance
    3. See it either break/consume fs(It should neither break nor consume fs because it's a 100% on official)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  2. mikeswlee

mikeswlee Proficient

That surprised me too.
    On the public server, the chance is 100% which I tried couple of times on costumes.
    But on GamezBD, it failed and added a fail stack.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Good news, we found all item chances in game data, so we will use it on next update. U right, that item have 100% chance. After next server update this patch will be loaded.