1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boost SW's defense

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Korra2, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

SW is really op but it's defense was lowered in this update: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/update-03-22-2017.203807/
    Even with full bl set with full knowledge manastones the damage taken on my SW is high from proctor people. I just think we should get what we pay for. Physical classes shouldn't only be the ones getting boosted, and leave others out, it causes imbalance.

I don't have will manastones to be tanky.

Also, it seems like there's a block cap. I have 6.8k block on my cleric and I don't block a lot and the damage taken on me is high compared to other clerics.

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

As far i figured till now, is not the sw defense, the problem seems to be on phy classes dmg. Even a full BL glad, can die by full Arbiter glad and sea acees, cuz the dmg is way to high for his items. About the block cap, is part of game. Go for block/mr build

Xian likes this.
  3. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

The title is "Boost SW's defense". So I'm referring to the title . Thig dmg boost, affects everyone, not just the sw.

5. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

why were they boosted? they are op enough

6. keithantolss

keithantolss Getting there

its Cloth vs Plate , both have disadvantage , plate are hard if physical attacks hit them but if mage class they will cry. same as the Cloth , soft but high damage LESS physical Defence,

i don't know why you complain about SW's defense, are you not contented of 3 shiled on SW, spamming movement speed buffs that glads chase your tail and special your so called Penguin dance. if proper combo glads or any melee class can't touch SW,

7. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

since your signature says you love trolling people let me enlighten you

sw use CLOTH of course they have lower defense compared to plate, but the update BOOSTED physical classes damage, making it harder for sw to use their combos. as coco said even an arb glad can kill a BL glad because the damage is really high.

8. keithantolss

keithantolss Getting there

lemme guess ,, want to be like Xperta? .. his hard to kill/can't kill for glad/physucal classes ,,,

i don't feel any boosted physical damage except in SOLO buff mix ,, i guess your complain that glads use dual wield can kill you in secs than using there skills. haha

9. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

It's not boosting bard's defense at all, only the damage.

10. Ranzi

Ranzi Lamora

What wrong ? Im fine using my SW.
    Sorry bad english

Astriella and Grrr like this.
  11. Iknowright

Iknowright NO MERCY

@Smias you said lately stats don't have cap? Lmao
    #JUST READ YOU WILL LEARN

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  12. Albatross

Albatross Jus Primae Noctis

Easy way to solve the problem. Remove all Stigmas.

Nero, Outplay, asilanom and 1 other person like this.
  13. Iknowright

Iknowright NO MERCY

Really high but you don't even think the cons or disadvantage of gladiator's and other melee class? LoL your complaining every time.

14. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

but as he mentioned "if proper combo glads or any melee class can't touch SW", having high damage wont be a problem since basically they cant hit you LOL

anyway as i see it sw got 3 shield already its enough..

15. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

sw are still OP what you are complaining again ? now you get finaly dmg and yet you cant be that pro you were before ? That means you are not skilled in class you play in . More training to be able escape their range , cc them and keep you hp up .... not less need to be done . Rangers are more squishy than sw , without heals,shields, bind , fear , mana draining , remove debuff, remove buffs , what did I forget ?

Albatross likes this.
  16. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Supposedly 1 class' dmg is too high and the solution is .....to boost another class' defence? Instead of the more logical shit that would be to nerf the supposedly op class?
    Nice enlightenment, now take it to the trash where it belongs.
    If you're getting hit by DW glads you're shit. Xperta, eutterpe and dreamandro know how to kite, i don't even bother switching to dw against them. You're NOT supposed to be hit by a 0m range weapon set on a 25m ranged caster.
    9.4k Minstrel's flair.. how about no?
    Guess there's no real problem
    Block's cap is relative to the target's accuracy, you could have 90k block and it's still gonna be useless against 90k accuracy. It caps at 40% (400 more than the target's accuracy) so in a way yeah, it's capless.
    Ofc, all the tards who re-rolled to SW in 4.0 to get carried by this retardedly easy class are finally having problems now that physical classes' damage has caught up to the magic shitters and they have to put some effort into the game.
    Seriously, how the fuck can you cry about incoming damage on a sw when you can spin your ass around every 30sec, sleep your target, heal yourself to max and get out of range before it wears off?

B1tchnigga, Shiyori, Emita and 4 others like this.
  17. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

According to my REAL EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE in 5.0 update the block/mr system is way changed...if you really check better even if some1 has like 8k block and your opponent has 5k accuracy (EXAMPLE) on 4.8 that player who has 5k accu should get ALL the attacks blocked...SINCE the 5.0 update that thing will not happen because they saw supporters are really hard to kill (that's even why they even putted horse killing players who attack just 1 player in group...idk how it is really called, but it is just to prevent this)...so if some1 has 8k block and the opponent has 5k accuracy NOW you still have a % more higher then 10% for sure (idk at all) to lend the attack successfully...SAME THING happens with mr...if u have like 4k MR and ur opponent has 3k MA you should resist a lot but this will not happen for the same reason...
    about MAGE defense it is for real they seem weak in defense but still good in dmg if buffed at all (i was worried about sorc dmg just cuz it is good if u go full buffed "magic assisst+vaizel's windsom+aetherblaze" with full dmg high skill combo - so in 2nd fight u r completely useless against all classes)...2nd thing i noticed is that now sword dmg is really OP and if a full bl cloth has like 2.4k physical defense-4k MSup while a bl plate has about 8k PhyDef/2.2k MSup is due to the new manastone at all... so it isnt about boosting mage classes in DEFENSE but just "unboost" the dmg of ALL physical classes just a little as some1 of u said...

18. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Wrong private server m8

Ethereal and Aniline like this.
  19. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

that is for real...a good system to prevent zerging or a grup attack 1 player

20. naner20

naner20 New Member

I agree with you. I've noticed the same with sorcerer class. Its taking too much damage from physical classes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.