1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brand New Year. Same fancy community

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by MusitaX, Jan 1, 2017.

1. MusitaX

MusitaX Proficient

I won't extend on this i'm about to write.

For the people i don't know, the ones i know a bit via this virtual place. And for those i won't know at all; if last year was not what you expected, don't feel down, if you still dragging stuff -in case you're a Year-per-Year person- do not worry or waste energy on that. Focus on your goals, if you're still not getting that OP set you're looking for, Keep farming or start doing it NOW D=, ask Shugos for some halp (Shugos always help, right?) - K being serious, i want you to know you are worthy of something, you're a unique bunch of talents and beautiful surprises inside that flesh and bone cage. Please do not get into negativity because something did not go out as you planned. Always focus for progression, because You are worthy of whatever you desire. You are what you think. Dare to live as you think.

Merry xmass and have a great 2k17.