1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

BRING BACK THE RIFTING

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Grifter, May 27, 2017.

1. Grifter

Grifter Just Hit Me I'll Dodge You

Everyones gonna agree with my suggestion, since we are born pvping like in old times.
    Come lets reunite by doing rifting in different places like ENSHAR, CYGNEA, ILUMA, NORSVOLD or even in my favorite MAP LEVINSHOR!
    As of this moment, we will settle this issue within us "players" because i know some of the GM's out there are very stress about it.
    Thats why we unite and Help our GM's and staff members instead of waiting for them to take the action.
    We Bring back Old times? YES we will, by helping ourselves..
    And look this is an anti zerging idea just like it was before in entire map of beluslan and heiron. that was an old map so we move on through the new maps...
    NEW MAPS are so useless nowadays, because we stick only in one map for pvp... (sounds boring)
    Thats why we nee to move to the new maps and DECLARE RIFTING IS A MUST!!!! (sounds Adventure)
    If GM's or even Admins gonna agree with this small idea, maybe we would like you to Help us and do this for good.
    Helping us like reduce the time of rifts to be respawn like in different places in the new maps, also putting some safe zones if it is ok.
    And for the record, lets do some examples:
    Since we have an events like hunting the wanted player on list, maybe we should add this to the event like hunting players in different maps. ( maybe sounds interesting)...
    And hopefully we can do events more to encourage us, PLayers for doing pvps in New maps....
    Thanks for the time reading this guys, i hope this suggestion will be heard.........

PS: FOCKER!!!!

Ranzi likes this.