1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Broker critical error

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Arweens, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Arweens

Arweens New Member

Hey Gamezaion team , I am a user in your server and I have a problem with the broker.. Every single time I try to get my kinah from sold items, automatically kicks me out of the game and then I have to update and log In again .. please fix this issue so I could get my kinah and use the broker normally . THANK YOU!

2. GoddessOfLust

GoddessOfLust The Dark Lord

they cant fix it because admins dont care about aion anymore... you just gotta deal with dc'ing everytime you take your kinah, atleast it does give it to you.

3. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

The only way that fix this issue is through server restart, I'm afraid you have to wait for another one, for now there is no way that the staffs can help you, admins are currently focused on the development of BDO and MU.

Sheerio likes this.
  4. asyuwish22

asyuwish22 New Member

when it will be restart server ?!

5. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

There is no mandatory day for a server restart, I don't know when was the last and when it will be the next server restart, perhaps you should wait more, there is not a longer time before the next one, trust me. :)