1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bye gamezbd, it was a long tough run. Bully's ruining the game

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by booterbotter, May 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. booterbotter

booterbotter Banned

Bye gamezbd, it was a long tough run. Bully's ruining the game

2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Good luck, it's good on papers but still buggy since its new lol.
    Gamezbd is still the best p server for BDO.

Bully? Let me guess.. Either you or your guild is being bullied by FML yet again.
    Aside from Instict which they seem to changed already in a way, only FML have been bullying people. lol

3. Rowan

Rowan Getting there

PROOF

4. Villain

Villain Proficient

Starting to feel that way which is sad. It's impossible for weaker guilds to not be bullied out of the server. Which eventually leads to people not joining guilds. Then without a social aspect there isn't really any reason to play, why play a social game...alone. It's on the admins to give fresh newbie guilds some leg to stand on.

5. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

You dont need to be in a guild to use discord, TS, vent, website community forum or any other community communication method.

6. notVoided

notVoided Getting there

FML has been dec'd on the guild I'm in for 2 weeks now, because of one person. Said person can't even do anything, because they're under protection. FML is literally griefing and killing the population of the GamezBD servers. 30+ members of the guild I'm in, have quit because of the everlong war with FML for no reason. It's unfortunate that this is the case, and if you say anything about this Proto will WhiteKnight calling everyone a pussy. gg.

What a silly reply, we all know FML bullies smaller guilds out there that they just don't like, you're being extremely biased. They're literally bragged about how many guild that they and Instinct have killed off.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2018
  7. Villain

Villain Proficient

Correct, but how many people can have a pleasant social experience on it, it's full of trolls.

8. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

^ This is accurate.

9. Calestia

Calestia Banned

I heard from someone in their guild that they're purposefully trying to kill off the server so that everyone switches to Bless Online when it comes out.

Also why was the guy banned for venting out frustrations about guilds literally forcing dozens of guilds to disband and being arrogant about it? Seems a bit silly.

10. Villain

Villain Proficient

They should double the amount of members we can have protected

11. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I'm surprised you're asking considering that the user in question has twice shared a link to another private server - Advertising is not allowed.

12. Calestia

Calestia Banned

You're seeing something that I'm not - I can't see it?

13. Noyah

Thread was up since yesterday and the messages have been removed/edited earlier today. So yeah, nobody gets banned for no reason.
    Adding another channel which will be Non-PvP may significantly improve the current situation.

athiliana likes this.
  14. Calestia

Calestia Banned

Then don't talk down to me as if I can see everything in its entirety. It's quite basic human interaction.

Ayvell likes this.
  15. Noyah

You shouldn't have asked about someone else' ban in the first place. Now please stay on topic and if you wish to continue this conversation, feel free to send me a private message instead.

16. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

If you cant see, why do you put your remarks on it then? Staff does not need to clarify why someone was banned unless it is you who directly is involved.

Back to topic, Most decs happen because come ppl of some guilds just keep talking trash, karma bomb like crazy etc. Thats how guilds end up on our perma list. I am fairly certain the same goes for FML.
    A non-pvp ruleset on a channel kinda fails the the point of the game. People just need to behave and talk less junk about other guilds. And then wonder why they get decced on.

Noyah likes this.
  17. Villain

Villain Proficient

That's the reason to dec someone, it's logical; but there are people who simply just have fun ruining others gaming experience. Guild wars don't consume silver, so a war can practically go on forever and never end. The guild on the other end is denied bosses, grinding spots etc... I'm open to Open world PvP, but the problem i'm having is guilds being abandoned and people going at it solo.

The amount of players online is much lower than it was a month ago. Something to give guilds a chance would be @Noyah 's idea which I think is fantastic. PvPers can have fun killing each other in the other channels, and casuals can do their own thing safely. Or perhaps, make guild wars consume silver, or increase the amount of players that can be under guild protection to give guilds a chance.

18. Calestia

Calestia Banned

And in a reality where staff teams aren't conceited, they'd simply say "this guy was banned because he advertised" rather than go silent - which is a huge issue that this server has.

Do I need to bring up other topics?
    "Node wars nearly ready" 2-3 months ago.

A core example of the staffing issues in the BDO section.

Edit:
    Then again, you tried to go for GM and stole other people's bug reports and pass them off as your own - like mine and Whilly. :')

Patatas, Ayvell and notVoided like this.
  19. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Lol, I never went for GM. Never ever mentioned "I want to be a GM" to any of the staff nor did I put up a GM Application :D Pulling things out your bum again I see. Putting up compiled report in 1 is not a bad thing.
    And the only person ever complaining about it is you. Dont make it a you thing. We put in bug reports to get em fixed. Not for our own advantage in any kind. The world is not revolving around YOU as I might add. Regardless of how you like to twist it.
    Whilly and me we worked on reports together to get things fixed. We were sitting together in voice and ingame replicating and recording bugs to hand em in. It was all good.
    But you on the other hand "Did you gave ME credit". Its pathetic really. Who cares who reports if the outcome is it gets fixed.

20. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

Hi! Vampy here.. founder of <Instinct>

So no one has seen me around in a while...

I understood the implications of being a "Bully Guild" on here vs on Retail. Its not worth doing here because it will in fact kill the great player base that has been built in such a well ran environment.

Instinct was passed to my friend MadKing and it seems that they are continuing with the vision i had for the guild... PVPing, having fun, and enhancing the player experience on GamezBD and not trying to destroy a place that many players enjoy as compared to retail.. which Im glad

I quit BDO a couple weeks ago, .. yes to play WoW.. i missed PvE content.. and i hope to see Gamez thrive and continue on. The bullying tho, has to stop and be dealt with so that the game can be successful... I don't believe the answer is a pure PvE server, but you guys are pushing for that to happen (the people who push smaller less powerful guilds around, which is not limited to just FML)

athiliana and notVoided like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.