1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bye gamezbd, it was a long tough run. Bully's ruining the game

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by booterbotter, May 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Villain

Villain Proficient

Hey, I was asking about you a couple days ago, I haven't seen you in a awhile; glad your still apart of the community.

2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Personally, I hate drama and dislike participating in pvp. That being said, as a pve'er i understand there are no clear cut ways to completely avoid it.
    1. It's a game with people from all across the globe, so spats are bound to happen and are unavoidable.
    2. There are ways to avoid pvp completely if you are willing to pay the consequences, same goes for ignoring those features that have always been a part of bdo.
    3. This game is pve AND pvp. We can't just ignore half of the game and expect every other player to do the same, as we all have our own playstyles.
    4. Don't want to pvp? Stay below 50. Nobody can attack you.
    5. Can't defend yourself from other players yet want to pvp? Keep a level 49 alt for grinding where you need items and/or money, bosses, etc (avoid kill stealing, as you will only tick off those other players who will remember you when you cross the lvl 50 threshold.)

Noyah and LordJP like this.
  3. Villain

Villain Proficient

While those do prevent you from being attacked... you don't really get to enjoy all the aspects of the game, your limited to quite a small amount of things to enjoy. The issue is having any guild in particular (large or small) being able to declare on any guild with no silver be deducted. It's suppose to consume a certain amount of guild silver every hour. Otherwise the war that got declared on is at the mercy of the other guild until they decide to end it.

Some things to improve this or make it at least bearable would be
    • Create a channel where you can open-world PvP like usual however guild wars are void here.
    • Allow guilds to consume guild silver whenever they declare war (works great in kr)
    • Dramatically increase the amount of players that can be under 'protected' status
    • Set guild wars with a pre-defined timer which expires, and has a cool down time against re-declaring on a guild you previously declared on
    • Allow guilds to opt-out of node wars all together, at the expense of being a guild that cannot be declared on(doesn't harm open world pvp)
    We can already see the effect the perma guild wars is having, the discord numbers speak for themselves.

busted4u and RevelationsOn like this.
  4. Calestia

Calestia Banned

These suggestions would probably only be implemented once Carl stops making £6k a day and there is a significant decrease in all of the profits and playerbase.

Right now, FML are still funnelling money into the game; around 20-30 of them bought the compass and map when it was added. They're just sitting it out until Bless Online comes and hopefully have made any potential threat guilds disappeared whilst they play that and get bored again.

RevelationsOn likes this.
  5. Calestia

Calestia Banned

The information that I obtain are from people within FML - I guess your own members are liars by that logic.

By this logic, you are preventing people from getting to the stage that you are at because you are PvP-starved and also feel like Gamez owes you something because you didn't get the Nodewars you were promised.

This seems like a very good reason to keep track of how many guilds you personally disband and grief. /s

So when you guys actually piss off, the people left might actually have a chance to grow. Seems like a good plan.

The first thing Whilly mentions when your name comes up is how you stole all his credit to try and push GM status. Not only that, but your racism and homophobic slurs that you use against people are apparently all the time.

Whilly wouldn't lie, but I know you would to save your own skin.

6. Villain

Villain Proficient

[​IMG]
    Another guild disbanded over never ending guild wars.

7. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

Yikes...
    Most fun pvp experience I've had in months was last night on WoW doing 3v3s ranked arena with some of the instinct friends who swapped with me.

Stormrage PVE server, alliance

Noyah mentioned a pve server for gamezBD.. I think it's a great idea. So if n when it's put in perhaps people will come back so they can progress to compete in pvp against the full pen folks on a more even play field

Griz and Noyah like this.
  8. Calestia

Calestia Banned

There's a key difference from trying to pass off information you've heard from someone that's actually in FML and just making shit up on the spot.

I bought my account?
    Find proof. The e-mail on my account is still my own from beta.

I used dupes?
    Why am I not banned? Because I didn't.

As for FML kicking people off the server - it is indisputable. Players are quitting daily because of FML. I've been here a lot longer than most of the people on this server that are still on the forums.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    notVoided likes this.
  9. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

TwilightKitties, a small pve guild. Just minding their own business until people decided they dont like em for whatever reason. Trying to destroy these guilds is nothing one should be proud of in any form or shape. If anything, it is a sad display for any guilds involved in it.

PvE channel in my opinion should never be a thing in bdo. It truely fails the grand scheme of the game. Wars are fine as they are. People just need to start using the guildwar mechanic in a way that doesnt hurt the population. Why punish a whole guild because one guy from it is going full retard. Especially when you can just walk over that guild by numbers/gear.
    Ingame restrictions are not a good idea. A sense of responsibility is.

10. Calestia

Calestia Banned

I wish people as dumb as you were subjects of an IQ test before they can post on the internet.

Whatsmename likes this.
  11. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

I want to exploits crons too! EZ Pens! Show me da wae!

Lets not derail this thread pls. Stay on topic or yell to eachother in pms :p

12. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

We are decced on em for the same reason. From the info we had, FML helped suicidal.

13. Proto

Proto New Member

No you got kicked because you're just not a likable person, Dakota.

P.S. — If anything, we've done everything in our power to try and grow the population of this server from what it was when we first got here. People complaining about war decs and pvp is just laughable. You're literally complaining about how the game was built to be played.

Glatruis likes this.
  14. Calestia

Calestia Banned

I didn't mention anything about being kicked? That was weeks and weeks ago, I don't see the relevance in this thread. The damage your guild is still causing clearly hasn't stopped.

You're not helping the server grow, you're trying to ruin it so that a switch to Bless is easier for everyone.

15. Proto

Proto New Member

'

[​IMG]

I'd like to add... I can't help but laugh at threads like this and the incessant whining from the select few that are so quick to call a challenge "bullying" or "griefing" etc. Go ask guilds like Brotherhood or Burly or Instinct about the great fights we've had as we sit around bored off our asses because GameZ still... STILL hasn't released node/siege. Bottom line is this server is beyond tame compared to retail. This is nowhere even close to being as "toxic" or difficult when you look at what happened historically in BDO on Edan back in 2016 and 2017 before the server merges. It was the absolute best time to be in BDO back then.

Anyway, just know that these threads fill my heart with joy. The more you complain the more the rest of us just shake our heads wondering how some gamers' spines were replaced with jello.

FMLTriton likes this.
  16. Villain

Villain Proficient

Guilds wars is the main premise of this thread and how they can be used to kill guilds. Whatever happens on 'retail' is retails problem. KR has wars enabled to where they consume silver and it seems to curb the wars in a positive way.

17. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Let's not turn this interesting discussion into a personal war. If you don't get along, do your best to ignore each other, at least for the people who take part in this discussion. There is no reason to throw false accusations at each other, it's inappropriate and certainly out of place.

18. Villain

Villain Proficient

Lifestyle.

19. notVoided

notVoided Getting there

Careful! They're going to perm Dec you now!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

onedrkzero likes this.
  20. onedrkzero

onedrkzero New Member

Idk my guild is on a perma dec status with FML , funny thing is someone who wasnt in the guild got us deced on by FML and we just fully embrace it.. Fck it... Its in all fun... And anytime we can take FML away from their mouth breathing fappping is good enough.

notVoided likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.