1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Client Issue Camera rotating issue

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Melanit, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Melanit

Melanit New Member

Hey there everyone.
    I know this issue has been discussed multiple times before here, but I just thought I would ask anyways.
    Is there any way to stop the camera from fricking out when clicking right click/left click to rotate the camera when using a windows build prior to windows build 1709?
    I have read while googling the issue, that someone else claimed there is a fix, but gave no detailed description how to fix the issue and since downgrading the windows build may cause problems with software and might also be dangerous(for example the recent news to meltdown and spectre) I think it could be dangerous downgrading the windows build and a loss of data may also be possible.

I hope you can help me and others with the issue, as it is not a permanent solution for anyone to downgrade their windows builds to play on the server.

Thanks,
    - Melanit

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Gamez was not able to fix minor things for a very long time, do you think someone will fix this bug? The only way to fix it is to update to 5.6 but hard to believe it is possible because ncsoft is already 5.8, so players will not be able to install 5.6 version. Not even a item.pack or downgrade could not do for the community, but fixing this bug is too advanced for them :).
    So if the downgrade to 1703 is too risky, you can install on another hard drive, windows 7, and play without any problems.

xPillowww and Lag like this.
  3. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Just undo your recent windows update and you should be fine.

Lag and xPillowww like this.
  4. Melanit

Melanit New Member

Well ok :c
    I have seen some servers upgrading to even 5.8 now, but idk how much work it would be to do that.
    I guess I gotta have a look at the downgrade thing then, I just hope I don't break my system

5. Zacilis1987

Zacilis1987 New Member

is this server is still going to update?

6. djxice

djxice New Member

I posted a fix not long ago but mods are too proud to admit it and delete my post :)))

7. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

i'd love to know this "fix" myself, forget the staff here, they are unconcerned about Aion matters right now.