1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

can we make loyalties exp+drop increase scrolls available

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Kingofthots, Feb 13, 2020.

?

Make loyalty loot/exp scrolls available?

1. ye boi

100.0%
  2. nah homie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kingofthots

Kingofthots New Member

Hey all,

Of course I understand that the servers rates are increased but I wanted to know if we could have some scrolls implemented in the loyalties section in the pearl shop as somewhat the same on retail.

2. Yoshi69

Yoshi69 New Member

People have asked for this repeatedly for months but i doubt Gamez wants it.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I would like to know what it is you are talking about, especially since I do not have a Retail-account (that I will ever bother with again), so if you could be so kind as to add EXACTLY what it is your are referring to?

A simple link to a BDO-database item, or a page with the items shown as well as their actual function would be nice, please :)

Kingofthots likes this.
  4. Kingofthots

Kingofthots New Member

okay, thank you for the response! here are the two I suggested (both available in retail)
    loot increase - https://bdocodex.com/us/item/17572/

exp increase - https://bdocodex.com/us/item/750299/

of course again I know the servers rates are increased but I think it could be fun to have these implemented into the "loyalties" tab in the pearl shop, non-purchasable with pearls making a little less Pay to win but rather putting time in and giving us something to actually use our loyalty points for (currently if I remember correctly the exp scroll is available for 1 point each and the loot scroll I am not aware as I haven't logged in on retail for a while)

loboram likes this.
  5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

https://bdocodex.com/us/shopitem/61609/
    Something like this then?

Well, I don't mind the idea at all, except for the players who will inevitably feel screwed over, because they already used all of their loyalty-points :)

I really do like the idea of making Loyalty-Points really worth something on our servers, that will certainly be a great way to make players stay for a little while longer, perhaps the extra Experience scrolls aren't too good for our server calculations, I don't really know exactly how it works, but I could imagine that it might be a problem, other than the obvious fact that Character Level means Nothing at all in this version of the game.

It is still gear-based, so making it even easier to level up makes no sense to me, although, I can see potential in your general idea. Perhaps some Valks-Cry boxes, with some enhancement stones, or some Advice of Valks, plenty of opportunity to add something else.

Kingofthots likes this.
  6. Kingofthots

Kingofthots New Member

That's even better than using the ones I suggested, thanks for looking deeper into it but yes that one would actually be perfect since it offers valks too, it'd be even more viable than the exp scrolls and other things as ofc not everyone is looking to level to 65 asap for just the capotia, after that point the exp scrolls would become somewhat redundant for people but nice one finding that one instead I'd have never noticed it :D

loboram likes this.