1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't fire Matchlock on seasonal character

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Taldorn, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Taldorn

Taldorn New Member

I'm trying to do the quest Breath of narcion on my seasonal character but can't fire the Verti or practice matchlock. This seems to be an issue with just my seasonal character as When i log onto my other characters they can fire matchlocks just fine. I've tried it on seasonal and non seasonal channels but no luck so far. I thought i may have to do the game quests from chuck laurie but can't even fire at the deer/sky in that region either. The hunting on my seasonal character is beginner 1 but I do have a character with professional 10 which can fire all of its rifles just fine.

Thanks for any help

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

This is an issue that would need some kind of proof, so if you could please add a video-clip of what your character is equipped with, and how you try to fire, as well as how it is not working for you, it would be extremely helpful.