1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cant log into my characters

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Panhallow, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Panhallow

Panhallow New Member

Bug Name:
    Cant log into my characters
    Bug Description:
    was doing the season day 29 quest where it has you summon a pila fe scroll. went to area used the scroll it gave me the quest however no bosses spawned. i tried to hop channels to see if that would work, then the game crashed. now every time i select a character game crashes. doesnt matter what server, doesnt matter what char. i created an alt account and i can log into it just fine. seems like my account is now bugged Please HELP! thanks
    How to reproduce/proof:
    dont know

2. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Try log into https://gamezbd.net/login and navigate to 'Character' > 'Rescue' button on the character that crash your game.

3. Panhallow

Panhallow New Member

Already tired this, and its all my characters that i can no logger log on to not just one... After a few hours
    i was able to log back in. but it happened again. seems like when i go to switch servers this happens.