1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't reach to my account

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Neotik, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Neotik

Neotik New Member

i cant reach my gamezbd account my e-mail and in game password has changed .I think it's stealed , I have all infos about my account

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Look I do not mean to "rub salt in the wound" so to speak, but could it be that you bought the account, and the one who sold it just scammed you?
    It is quite often that players get scammed in this way, that an account is sold, but it isn't real, or the owner doesn't give you the right information, ALSO just in case you didn't know this, account trading is a bannable offense on GamezBD. Just wanted to discourage this form of cheating is all.

3. Neotik

Neotik New Member

I didnt sell or buy any account my e-mail just hacked

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hehe...look I am sorry, but if you had read what I wrote, you would have KNOWN that it was merely a throw-away comment. A way to warn players to not engage in account trading at all.

However if what you are saying is true, then what do think that GamezBD can do about it?

I mean ANYone can claim that, and ask for a fully geared account "gifted" to them, but what you really need is to contact your email-server and figure out how to gain your email back, do you not agree?