1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Change username

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Korra2, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

Hi I would like to change my in game username to something shorter and easier to remember, can I do this if I provide my pin?

2. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

As far as I can remember, in-game user login account names are not able to be changed. Your PIN is only for locking/unlocking your accounts access to variety of things in game and is our method of securing your account and it's contents.

3. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

Can't it be changed from the database? I really wanna change my username v:

4. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

I would knowledgeably assume so yes, but it's not something that is available to anyone under any circumstances. If something like this were to be implemented it would be a complete administrative decision and it would've been something they would've implemented already if you think about it. They more or less have their reasons as to why such a feature is not readily made available.

5. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

I can provide all the necessary information to change my username to verify I am the owner, I just hope they can change it for me o;

6. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

@Korra2
    In-game accounts are not to be mixed up with simple name changes, there is no such service. Should have thought about this when you first created your account.

7. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

Why? o;

8. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Well, your in-game username is one way to distinguish you from other accounts. If you change your username, you might mix everything up in the system, even though you say you would give all the necessary details for changing, and staff members might have trouble getting everything fixed. It's really like an ID at school, just like in my school we only have one (1) ID Number and its used through out your course in school. Kessie's right you should have thought of it before you made the account.

9. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Because everyone is identified by his own username in this game so giving the chance for players to change their account ID just because they couldn't initially think about setting up a name that they would find easy to remember is not a valid reason in for a change in the first place, plus it could and would cause issues and confusion. So once again, there is no such thing as 'Username Change Request'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.