1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chanter Guide?

Discussion in 'Class Guides' started by PrincessDenise, Feb 23, 2016.

1. PrincessDenise

PrincessDenise New Member

Need Chanter Guide Skills/Manastones and Etc.

2. Krnkszxc

Krnkszxc Proficient

Crit/Accu is good for DPS chant. PM me in-game for some skill guides if ur interested :D

Zannova and PrincessDenise like this.
  3. QueenKrulcifer

QueenKrulcifer Carve your path , Don't Trace others.

Been a chanter for almost 5 years .my advice is crit/accu (for dps) MA/crit or crit/MA (for more accurate stuns , silence , bind , slows and more) but i prefer crit/MA for balance dps and stuns ^^ .
    If u want anti magic too bad , Full mr or HP mr are not advicable since all magic type are so OP right now so better fight them head on with crit/ma than Full mr since full mr is so useless against magic type right now even if u have RoAM or scrolls or any magic items ^^.if u want anti glad or temps(using Lac warhammer(atckspeed) & ea b. shield) ? My advice is block/hp or crit/block but still chanters are hard using shields so better stick with crit/MA xD(using staff Lea and Ea fuse). And for the skills? I can teach u ingame if u want ^^ but my style is different from other chanters but maybe u might like my style too xD

PrincessDenise likes this.
  4. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

chanter guide ? who ? please ............please.................

5. PrincessDenise

PrincessDenise New Member

HAHAHAHA I used Manastone: Accuracy xD HAHAHAHA, So I must change it to Manastone: Magical Accuracy? ..

6. QueenKrulcifer

For me yes . If u want a to pindown the enemy fast . And its kinda the best anti magic since u can stun magic players even they have shields or stone skin ;)

PrincessDenise likes this.
  7. Krnkszxc

Krnkszxc Proficient

as a response to you my friend, i think its not about the manastones. I think its rng man. Nothing to do with MA :) just saying :)

8. cocosul

cocosul Guest

not rlly. try on some1 high mr and see how 0 shit u do^^

9. QueenKrulcifer

have u try using Full mr? . me i tried it using my chanter ea set . still cant resist der skills even the roots and stuns.

10. cocosul

cocosul Guest

i play mage, and i can tell u that s a huge difference between a mr cler/templar/chanter and a non mr lol. maybe u only notice the root/stuns u get, and have no idea of how many u resisted^^ just to use mr manastones on set is not all, u have to use idian mr/food mr/ acces with mr high...etc etc.

11. Wiru

Wiru New Member

Hiya I'm new to Gamez Aion and my main it's chanter but I dont know which gear to buy for it. I tried the Ambassador and Shadowshift but the npc don't allow me to buy em, not sure if it's some sort of bug or something and the other gears I saw over there are Shepard and Eclipse but those one seems to be more for dps cleric or aethertech. So right now I'm confused without any clue of what to do about it. Any tips guys? :/

12. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

You would need to use the method of purification to acquire Critical / Attack / Accuracy chain set (meant for chanters) by purchasing the Archon Commander Divine (chain set) with Mithril medals, and then upgrading it with the use of Ceramium Medals & Purified essence along with Abyss points to Ambassador's Divine (chain set) and even take it further to -> Overlord Divine (CM+PE Method) or Shadowshift ( Laurel + CM method) .

You can use this website , it's useful and very detailed as to what is required (quantities) to upgrade each part as well as what the stats will be and so forth.

If you have any further question(s), just shoot me a PM on here - I'll help you out with NPC locations, etc..

Bbest of luck ;)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Wiru and Brones like this.
  13. Wiru

Wiru New Member

Thanks for that info also I wanted to know if another way to get it VIA GM or Moderator on the Gamez Aion could be contacting em giving them the Ceramium Medals + AP (Not sure how I would give the AP tho) or by trading some of them a Shepherd Chain part (Shoulders lets suppouse) to an Ambassador Chain Shoulders. Cause getting those Mithril Medals + AP will be a pretty long ride tho and I dont have too many time to play x: . So any clue if that could be an option or I'll have to go on the long way of getting Mithril Medals + AP + Enchanting all the parts to get the Ambassador set? Also thanks in advance

14. Atayris

Atayris Proficient

However, remember if your ping is higher than 200 dont mind that you may play as chanter.(sh)

15. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Sadly no we do not do that kind of trades here at Gamez, it's a strict rule. Getting the Mithril medals isn't that long of a task as portals that give them are usually up more than the one instance that gives Ceramium medals. If you don't have that much time to play you can spend the little time you do have to earn the medals you need for when you do have more time to PVP and such other things for which you need the gear indeed :p No rush ^^

16. Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed Ultimate Member

i doubt this will continue till 2017