1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chanter manastones and other !

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by HSGPORT, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HSGPORT

HSGPORT New Member

hello guys, I wanted to ask you what manastones to use on chanter with staff ?
    I was playing the game at 3.0 but stopped and now im starting again but i see there are a lot of new stuff i dont know and thats why im posting here. So the things i want to ask are:
    - what manastones to use on chanter(and where to find them) ?
    - are the dual manastones better than the single...( i mean those who give 2 stats if they are better than something that gives only 1 stat like only parry + xx) ?
    -should i use staff or mace and shield?
    -where can i find good enchantment stones?
    -Is the Bastion set good for start? i got it from altgard rift and looted many of those boxes with manastones and armor chests.
    - Is there anyone who can invite me to a good clan and we can maybe go for bosses for better gear?
    - why i cant see any items in any npc? when i open general good for example and there's nothing in there? how to fix this?
    So basically those are my questions for now :D you can find me in game: Secondhell - lvl 65 chanter.

2. Cjxiv

Cjxiv Emperor's Eye Forum Legend

Manastone for chanter's staff = Composite mansatones(dual stats) go for crit/ma or either ma/crit. That's what im using back then. You can acquire these kind of manastones from GM boxes(boxes that automatically pop out on your inventory, you can loot them too inside verteron/altgard battlegrounds). And yes dual stat manastones are better, don't even ask why -.-''. The only good single stats manastones as of now is Resist Magic + 16 and block + 29. And as for the weaps, better get staff, and an extra mace and shield, staff socketed with offensive manastones and mace and shield with defensive manastones(either block or resist magic). You can use this mace and shield while kiting, running outta zerg, tanking, and healing party members. Enchantment stones? extract those bastion stuffs you looted, that'll be enough lol. Bastion stuffs will do as a starter gears while you're doin the bloodmark quest, Bloodmarks stuffs > bastion because of the pvp stats. Once done with the bloodmark quest and got enough bloodmarks, go buy fearless skirmish gears, they aren't the best gears but you can go pvp with it decently. Good luck and happy gaming :)

1 person likes this.
  3. HSGPORT

HSGPORT New Member

thank you !!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.