1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Char de Temporada/Season Character

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Banguelinha, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Banguelinha

Banguelinha New Member

PORTUGUESE
    Eu comecei jogar esses dias, criei um mago e botei lvl 62 e deixei o jogo aberto pra ganhar perolas, dai resolvi jogar pra valer esse domingo e criei um musa de temporada e quero faze-lo de meu main, só que fiquei sabendo que só pode tirar da temporada depois que lançarem a quest pra graduação, queria saber se é possivel alguma forma pra poder sair da temporada além de ter que esperar, quero poder usar meus capotia, oasis e ser totalmente livre no meu musa, se não tiver alguma forma in game, é possivel vocês transforma-lo em um char normal?

ENGLISH
    I ate these days, I created a wizard and put Lvl 62 and left the game open to earn pearls, so I decided to play for real this Sunday and created a musa in season and I want to make him my main, only I learned that only you can take it out of the season after you finish the graduation quest, I was wondering if it is possible some way to be able to get out of the season besides having to wait, I want to be able to use my capotia, oasis and be totally free in my musa, if there is no way in the game , is it possible for you to turn it into a normal character?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

É preciso esperar a Graduação Antecipada, essa é a única forma de graduar seu personagem mais cedo.
    Ela costuma ficar ativa uns 2 meses depois do lançamento da Temporada. :)