1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Character slot and weight limit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kan, May 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kan

Kan New Member

Hello,

As we know character slot is limited in this server, and for the fun of gaming (and experiencing new classes) I would like to suggest if we can increase the character slot available (perhaps at maximum), or make the character slot coupon functioning. It will help achieve the aim of gaming for fun! Who wouldn't like to try out all the characters? :)

Besides, with grinding and the good drop rate in this server (comparing to the official or other private servers), drops are relatively plenty and quickly exceeds the weight limit. Hence I would like to suggest for no limit on buying weight limit coupon on Pearl Shop (no limit e.g. only 1 200LT per character). This would ease the pain of needing to turn off our pets or travelling to and fro to sell the drops.

Thank you! Looking forward to hear from you.

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Character slot is limited and the expansion coupon isn't working at the moment but as you already noticed we are still in beta, which means this will be fixed eventually. The beta will come to an end when we have a finished game with little to no bugs.

As for the weight limit, if you have 6 characters for example you will be able to purchase weight limit increase with all of them since it is limited to one per character.
    200*6= 1200 LT
    150*6= 900 LT and so on...
    Here is mine for example:
    [​IMG]

I know since the last update opening pearl boxes doesn't increase your limit anymore which is annoying.
    Maybe its time to add weight limits as events rewards should be alright.

3. Kan

Kan New Member

Thanks Noyah for the quick reply!

It's nice to know that they will be fixed soon!
    Yes as you might already know, to increase weight limit we need to purchase them using another character(s), and it takes 24 hours to delete one character. Hence if we would like to main another character then the weight limit purchasing process need to be started all over again, which is quite tedious.

Plus if we would like to play a few different jobs then it is rather impossible to create characters for weight limit purchasing as the slots are limited...

Nonetheless good job and thank you!

4. Noyah

I know but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it, hoping for quick fix.

5. Kan

Kan New Member

Thanks Noyah!

6. Noyah

Wish I could do more. Happy gaming~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.