Discussion in 'Problems' started by Wal, Jun 30, 2020.
help me pls
Check if there's an existing client running on the background.
Task Manager > Processes > Aion.bin
If you see two, then close both, and re-run the application.
there is no Application
You may try replacing your current config file in your Aion folder > Data > dump file with another config file and if it still doesn't work, try to restart your pc.
Replacing the config file avoids you by getting a loading screen, especially after getting sendlog.
Here are a few steps:
1. Make a folder in your desktop and name it whatever you want (i.e When Aion Crashes).
2. Download and unzip the attached config file below and put it in the folder you just made.
3. Its name should be "config" only no more no less, rename if not. Its file type should be ".ini"
4. Make a shortcut of the dump folder located in your Aion folder > Data > dump folder.
5. Put it in the desktop near the "When Aion Crashes" folder.
6. Replace the current config file in your "dump" shortcut folder with the new config file in your "When Aion Crashes" folder.
So whenever you get sendlog/ dc, you may try this method to avoid loading screen and get back in an instant!
But if your client still crashes after logging in to your account, try to restart your pc.
Hope this helps!
done, thank you