1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Comeback

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Narconapol, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Narconapol

Narconapol New Member

Hello there❤️ i don't know if anybody remembers me but i was a sin in elyos named "Dreadstorm" i'm just wondering how's the game because i've been playing some other mmorpg games but can't seem to find something decent to play with that is why i wanted to jump back in this game. what item is good now for pvp last time i played BOUNDLESS items were the get to go items for pvp i'm wondering what is good for playing again.

ps. is vpn allowed? i'm from sea which is very laggy

2. Valtos

Valtos ¢нαяα¢тєя

The server are still playable, there's a ton of new changes and a new class "Painter" which is very OP. Unfortunately your characters are gone now due to the circumstances of certain exploits released into the game (Duping) the server reset all of the players data, but no worries your account data still remain the same. The good thing is you can't buy the max gear at the web shop but to farm (Crafting) it in game where you can enjoy PvE and PvP at the same time.

micro, Primemfker and Snax like this.