1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Coming back to gamez Aion

Discussion in 'Problems' started by babbak, Sep 13, 2020.

1. babbak

babbak Getting there

Hello,
    I used to play on this Aion server a few years ago and i want to come back.
    I had donator account and with that i mean that i donated a big chunk of money to buy nice items but when i try to log in to my account it says there is no gamez aion account linked to my email address but as you can see this forum account is still here with the same email being used.
    Can i get some more information on this please? I also still have the confirmation emails of my donations.

Thanks!!

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Finding your account is not a problem but let me tell you that you may be disappointed to know that we were forced to clear our database at some point and all the characters and items you had, no longer exist. Those who chose to continue playing had to start from scratch. If you are still interested in locating your account, send me a private message.

Ethereal likes this.
  3. babbak

babbak Getting there

i've sent you a private message a few days ago. Atleast i thought so. Let me know if you got it or not