1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Complete Class Skill Bugs List

Discussion in 'Problems' started by loboram, Feb 18, 2018.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I just wanted a comprehensive list of known Class Skill Bugs as I have no clue whether any of my Skills are working as intended also whether Accuracy and Evasion are working as well as Attack Point / Defense Points (Specific Class Bonuses for either).

Since I have no proof or knowledge of any of these things I cannot post this in the Bug Section and having to look through the ENTIRE Bug Section for specific Class Skill Bugs reported many times or only once in another Bug Report seems a bit too much for me at the moment, however if people are noticing anything that is off/bugged in any way please feel free to list it here and then we can make a list of known bugs for the Bug Section when we have confirmed and verified each claim, I want to thank everyone in advance for any inputs to this thread that help it move forward.

2. Mav

Mav Getting there

Bump

3. loboram

[Valkyrie Class Skills]
    1. Fitness Training Confirmed Bugged at the moment, does not add any DP for the steps added however it does add +10 HP making this Class Skill a waste of Combat Points to invest in right now.

4. loboram