1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

crispe's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by PureBusiness, Feb 14, 2017.

1. PureBusiness

PureBusiness -please delete this- Forum Legend

Name:
    PureBusiness
    United Kingdom
    Spoken Languages:
    English - 100%
    But I can translate other languages and respond with translated text.
    Forums' Knowledge:
    Very, I run 2 of my own forums for 1. Computer repair / diagnosis and 2. An old Rust server which shutdown some months ago now..
    Explain One Rule:
    Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
    How will you help us?:
    I have a lot of Black Desert Online game experience (Over 3,000 hours on EU retail) and I can apply that knowledge to any problem someone may be having in-game. I have copious amounts of moderating / admin experience when it comes to other games and non-game services, If required to be I can be very mature but I can also have a laugh with people who seek that kind of attention. I'll tackle any problem I can face and do my best to come up with a solution to make sure the player base remains happy. I can't promise I'll fix backend problems that BDO has since I'm by no means a developer, but I am more than confident in handling any player related issues or questions.

Tesseract and Illusions like this.