1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Current available instances?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by biskittins, Jan 13, 2021.

1. biskittins

biskittins New Member

Hello,
    It's me again! I was looking to run some duo instances (chanter/DPS class). I realized that some instances (ex., lower udas) don't seem to be working, and was wondering if there was list of working instances currently on Gamez (preferably lvl 75 and lower)? Thank you so much! :)

2. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Beshmundir Temple works if you Enter from Enshar & Cygnea main bases. (Some bosses has 0 drops). The rest are level 75+. The one's in Lakrum works fine. Are you in need of help leveling to 80?

biskittins likes this.
  3. biskittins

biskittins New Member

You are amazing! Thank you so much for all your incredible advice. I'm currently level 80 and duoing with my friend (a chanter) but we are just dying all the time in Besh and I'm not sure why. She doesn't have stigma skills yet, so she doesn't have super advanced heals -- she's thinking about re-rolling a cleric for this. For the first boss, it always seems to appear as two bosses instead of one...is that true for anyone else other than us?

Fendi likes this.
  4. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Yes, there seem to be 2 bosses there. Double the trouble. :wacky: It shouldn't be that way though. Sorry, older instances aren't working properly. :( Any healing class would be helpful. :happy:

If you need help gearing up faster. See below.
    To upgrade the "current" Starter Gear click here. Skip to step 3. You will also find the items you need for upgrading here and here.

In order to trade in your "stelliums", your race must capture the Altars in Demaha when it's "Vulnerable" for the NPC'S to show up.

Good luck to you guys.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021