1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dream horse imperial horse delivery

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Valvalae, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Valvalae

Valvalae New Member

I sold Dream horse through imperial horse delivery, but I got 9 seals and 0 silver.

Attached Files:

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

The game does not register the sale as incoming silver but according to the Staff you should have received all the money from the sale straight into your Storage.

I do not think that you understood the message that you answered though Thorn, it says that the player did not receive any money for it at all just like many other posts claim, even I posted a message about not receiving the amount shown in the Imperial Horse Delivery service but it might just have been a much smaller amount than expected in any case the issue Should have been solved by now. To address your strange idea about putting it into the Horse Market the only thing I can think of is that it is indeed a RARE horse the player would be selling but otherwise it would be a waste of a yet another space since the Horse Market is SO insane filled up by mounts that most players simply won't be able to or just plain refuse to spend those amounts of silver on since the largest majority of horses in there are at least 50+Million silver and for any player there are much better things to spend money on as well as the fact that in this game version it is quite easy to make a high Tier horse yourself hence the lack of purchases of mounts in the Horse Market and also the reason for the Horse Market being at 70+ pages long Without the ability to filter horses to make the search worthwhile.

So in conclusion the player above should have posted it on the Horse Market ONLY because it is a RARE horse that actually Might get sold and not just eventually add yet another page to the Horse Market list, but it was the fact that the player seemed to not receive the silver for the sale at all that the player made this post and I still have my suspicions that every now and then the Imperial Horse Delivery glitches and you either get no money or a very small amount compared to the amount listed it could happen when you are selling "special" horses only though like Courser or Dream Horses have not yet been able to confirm this statement and I have been told by the staff that it works as well as tested it myself with horses that weren't "special" and it does seem to work.

3. Valvalae

Valvalae New Member

I know this. However, there were 1.9 billion in the storage before imperial delivery, it should have increased to 3.6 billion after the Imperial delivery, but it remained at 1.9 billion.

4. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

This should be in bug reports then. I will move it for you.