1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drop Rates going down

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hellborn, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Hellborn

Hellborn New Member

Bug Name:
    Drop Rates going down
    Bug Description:
    Hey there! I know this ttheme is already posted a few times .But it´s still in game. I play on this server serveral months and i noticed the droprates are going down from week to week.As i started on this server i could get like 6 Crescent Rings/hr . a few weeks later it only were 4/hr but meanwhile its 0 to 2 /hr. and its not only on crescents its everywhere. im not alone everyone in my guild and my friendslist noticed the same.so if the rates not manually set down from the dec´s there has to be something other that affects the droprates.Thats no thing of being lucky and unlucky i talk about experience of many hrs of grinding from many people. Please fix that drop issues soon we are not on this server because we want the same shitty droprates as the retail server.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Just go in game grind there a few hrs and u will see a drop/hr. and ask some people they will tell you the same thing.

BlackTaiga likes this.
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

We not change drop rates, if u search on forum u will wonder that time by time when players not have high luck in rng he goes to forum and make such theme durin all 1.5 year. Nut answer is same, rates os x10 from retail and will never decreased/increased.

3. Avalon97

Avalon97 New Member

I've noticed the same issue. People are often talking about 5-6 crescents per hour in the past. Meanwhile, I get like 1 if I'm lucky.
    I'm not speaking about one hour but about 20 hours I grinded there myself. My friends do not get more either.

If the rate is still the same it could be some other problem~

4. JakobK

JakobK New Member

Maybe you did not change the droprates but could it be problem with some patches or smth else.
    I grinded at crescent for 4hours yesterday. I got 45 Soilds and not a single ring.
    When i started playing i usually droped about 5Rings per/hour.
    uɐɯ lıɐʇǝɹ slǝǝɟ

5. Celebi

Celebi New Member

Dear all,
    I have also noticed changes in the droprate. I have been playing on the Gamezbd server for a few months and I can remember that more items were dropped at the beginning. The server settings may be correct but other factors may influence the droprate as well.
    Best regards
    Celebi

6. Nitair

Nitair New Member

Hi there,

I can absolutely confirm this bug. It's getting more worse every week (and its not just RNG).

Please fix that.

Kind regards
    ~Nitair

7. twetwe

twetwe New Member

Grind died gathering died I think this game is the same as the EU only 30 minute 80 pearl but it is not enough a new NPC can be brought and we can sell jewelry (Serap - Shultz Belt) it's really impossible to farm silver now in the game

other players I did 200m silver at 1 hour

I did 5T silver at 7 hour

nice liars

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  8. Pit

Pit New Member

i hope the good grinding loot rate is coming back atm i think it is so low what u get, 2-3h sausan and maybe 20-30 blackstones and a hand full of trash

twetwe likes this.
  9. xultas

xultas New Member

Hello everybody
    I have the same problehm I droppe very little for some time.
    But in the beginning it was much more and now almost nothing more
    I do not think it's up to wrng.

Xultas

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  10. BlackTaiga

BlackTaiga Banned

Yeah i must agree somehow the rate is a bit broken... luck or not i grind several days now 109 soiled crescent rings not a single pure crescent drop.. please check the drop rates and the Crescents themself.

https://i.imgur.com/gLLzJ12.png

11. Hellborn

Hellborn New Member

we are not talking about bad rng or not and also we are not talking about that u devs decreased the droprates.We are just saying that something goes wrong with the droprates and could u take the thread out of resolved there are still people that try to explain what they are experiencing with this stuff.....

12. Waris

Waris New Member

Yes, i'm totally on the side of Hellborn. There is something wrong with the droprates.
    And u cant put a thread into resolved if the community isnt happy about how it works!

13. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

If the drop rates from the server side was not changed as per our dev Kolkha mentioned, then it might be something else that causes the drop rates to seem to lower a bit.
    We already received an answer from the dev himself of gamezbd so if we want to pin point the issue, it would be better if you guys can record a video or stream to add as a proof.
    You can also compare it if you had older streams or videos where you get more items as usual though its kinda rare to have players streaming or recording video in gamezbd huh?

14. Hellborn

Hellborn New Member

Yeah there are not so many streamers here on this server....and to really proof it u would need a stream that goes over 100hrs.....but i mean so many people talking about the same problems so why the Dev´s seems not really listening.i mean it´s their playerbase and their money income .thats people that wanna help the servers grow up and stay aliva for a long time.....we all know the reasons why people come to the private servers.please dev´s trust the people that are trying to help with this server...

Pit likes this.
  15. Nitair

Nitair New Member

Seems like they don't really care about this issue. I did saw many messages in Discord about this issue but they literally ignore those.