1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drops in the desert and desert debuff inside Pila Ku

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Hellraiser666, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Hellraiser666

Hellraiser666 New Member

Have been grinding for quite some time at Naga and a little at Pila Ku, I have not seen any drops apart from trash and a few scrolls, I notice that the drop rate of Witches earrings is incredibly high so was hoping that I would have gotten something by now, even if it was a filthy necklace with a chance of a Sicil's.

Have I just been unlucky or is the drop rate in the desert supposed to be extremely rare still ?

Also I am getting the desert debuff while inside Pila Ku, which does not happen in retail, can this be fixed ?

2. Griff

Griff New Member

Sounds like you were unlucky. Though, drop rates in the desert are pretty pathetic considering how lucrative other methods are such as Witch Earrings. It'd be nice if they could make up for where retail failed, and buff up the drop rates in the desert regions, but considering their lack of responses in the BDO forum I doubt anything will happen.

3. Hellraiser666

Hellraiser666 New Member

Yeah I think you are right, I did get a couple of Seraps levelling from 60-61 at Fogans but then saw that nobody buys them anyway lol, I blew them up in the end going for PRI.
    Anyone have suggestions as to which are the best money making grind spots ?

4. Griff

Griff New Member

Basically if the grind spot drops an item that sell well, it's a good grind spot. Most efficient would probably be Hexe's if there were 0 people there. (Goodluck) Otherwise it's normally full of PK'ers and a quick way to make enemies. Some people prefer less population and sacrifice steady income for mediocre income like at Basilisk or Crescents. There's even people that prefer (low) steady income such as grinding Sausans and taking the Grunil Armors back to town to sell since it sells quickly... Oddly enough, there's even people that prefer gathering, though it's not very profitable on this server seeing as gathering rates are like x3 for hards/sharps while normal mob drops in the world are x10. Really, just pick your poison. Lol

5. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

I think it's still too difficult to code this emulator because they really can't do anything other than copy retail.