1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enchantment rate

Discussion in 'Questions' started by hassam, Jul 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hassam

hassam New Member

hi so i have a question n a request, its a pvp server why enchantment chances are of retail? kindly edit it, if not nullify then atleast minimize the private donation a little please, its not fair with people having +15plumes and +20 EA gears etc, it will be more fun if you boost up enchantment chances a lil, not saying to make it 100%, atleast put it to 75% or something. Give us fellows some chance of keeping up with them.
    I hope this thread is read by admins thanks in advance

XenderJoe likes this.
  2. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

This would happen after 20 years.

3. DeadMau5

DeadMau5 Forum All-Star

if you want to be with strong you have to work hard and trust your self

4. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

Items are just items. Skill will always be a skill. it's just like who you are. yah don't need to donate to get +20 EA nor you don't need either +20 EA items. As long as you know how it works you will be able to do what yah want.

5. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You told us the same in a private message and we gave you an answer, I don't see the need in creating a thread.

The rates have been like that for a while now since the 4.8 update and many of us disagree and have notified the admins but after that it's up to them to change them. What I'm trying to say is what you're complaining about isn't anything new, and we told you so in that PM aswell, so I don't see why there needs to be a thread about the same issue.

Other than that. Since this was brought up, I'll bring this up to the higher staff once more as a reminder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.