1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Evasion bug??

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by MountainMan, May 28, 2020.

1. MountainMan

MountainMan New Member

Bug Name:
    Evasion bug??
    Bug Description:
    a few days ago after finishing up my last piece of evasion gear... I got up to 709 total evasion. 248(461)..

today however, when I logged in and started up some fights and went through a few things.. I looked at it.. and now I am sitting at 208(461). my jin harphias are still there and I am using all the same gear with all the same crystals.. nothing missing and nothing changed. if you need screen shots of what it is now.. I can provide them. I have inserted my exact setup into bdo planner a number of times and it comes out at 248(461) everytime.. instead of what I am stuck with at 208(461) in the game. I do hope you can look into this and fix it as 40 whole evasion.. is kind of a big deal. thank you so much in advance.

https://i.gyazo.com/accc5ca819bab1cdf1cafc92edbe8d5f.png

https://i.gyazo.com/6a1962516dfcd8d83cb6710faf4d5745.jpg
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Remove all gear one by one, and look what gear not give evasion and we will test same item on original game version, cuz bdo planner can show u thing what client not show.

3. MountainMan

MountainMan New Member

I have completed this about 3 times while paying attention to base and hidden evasion. also have removed crystals from helmet and returned them to see if that would make a difference. so far nothing has changed.. each piece of gear removes the appropriate amount of evasion when taken off the character. yet I am still missing the 40 base evasion.

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

So which item not give u this 40 evasion as u said?

5. DNTK

DNTK Getting there

Those in game stats just doesn't count bonuses from crystals same with for example accuracy from jin vipers, but they work. It's exactly same on retail.

6. MountainMan

MountainMan New Member

So its applied but not shown?