1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Extract items for credits

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by opawens, Jan 16, 2017.

1. opawens

opawens Type O

I've been thinking, everyone wants to enchant their BL/provs with credits, not all can donate.
    I'm suggesting Webshop items can be extracted for credits -35% of the original price regardless on the enchantment/godstone/manstone.

OliverStylez likes this.
  2. MusitaX

MusitaX Proficient

Forget it buddy. The staff who tried to make this server great and nice for every1 is no longer part of it.

asilanom and Nitrous like this.
  3. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

I really don't think this will ever get implemented, because everything is already given for players on a plate for free. What I mean by it is that there's a really easy way to get credits while playing the game (apart from voting) and it's battlegrounds, as long as you know your class and choose the right partners for some specific battlegrounds. Each battleground (except for 1v1) gives 10 credits. If you play it well and win it 3 or more times 3x10= 30 credits. You can easily collect credits this way as long as you work for it and not slack. Asking for more is just going overboard.

Well, this sounded awkward, but let me tell you this. We don't implement stuff nor do we fix bugs. We are here to help players with their questions and concerns, provide them events and other activity. As I said before, if Staff team was fixing bugs and implementing new things, everything would be bugless and full of new features by now, but it all depends on admins when it comes to this, not us.

Tesseract and Kessie like this.
  4. SjokzIce

SjokzIce New Member

Uhm,credits reward from battleground ? where ? only for siel,lumiel people don't get any credits whatsoever becouse the only way for us to get credits is from racing..and it's quite pointless i've tryed some times to do them but no chance i have no idea what is the right road... a lot of spammers and honestly way to many bugs and glitches i tryed once to follow a guy to find the right road he just went to a area where only walls and mountains and he somehow got throught them or he jumped enought high soo he won i was like the fuck ? soo it's quite pointless feelsbadman

5. opawens

opawens Type O

I understand where you comin from but, i dont consider trading as slacking. and im not asking for more,its just the same i guess, there are instances when 1 player bought the wrong item in shop by this feature he can get 65% of his credits back when he decides to extract it also this suggestion minimizes scams/trolls in which the person that is selling credits are being trolled to buy stuff at webshop then logs out. atleast the were only scammed 35% from their credits. well its just a suggestion though, thanks for the fast reply.

MusitaX likes this.
  6. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

If a player has a problem with a mis-purcahsed item, the best thing to do is contact an AM or admin and have them swap the item.

I know of at least one person who would be happy to do it, so I don't think that's the best reason to implement a function of diminishing return in the game.

tigrutza likes this.
  7. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Now, you're making it sound like anyone who has a webshop item can get credits back by refunding the item. If that was to happen the server wouldn't be making any money. Players who get scammed are usually ones who are not careful enough to pay attention to what they're trading. Scams don't happen as often as they use to, but when they do, and as long as the player provides the proper proof then we can take actions to resolve the issue.

If I could lower the prices from the webshop then it would've been done a long time ago. I understand what you're asking and I know getting items can be pretty difficult, but it's not impossible to gear yourself up without donating. There had been plenty of players who managed to gear themselves up without spending a dime to the server.

The next time I talk to one of the admins i'll try bringing this thread up that maybe we can find a different way for players to earn credits. I also understand it can be pretty difficult for some players to win a battleground who are undergeared. I currently have a idea, but of course I will need permission to do it. As far as I know they've been extremely busy working on a few projects that are really big.

Nuboktonos, Saruayu and OliverStylez like this.
  8. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

You also can participate in 2v2 group and autogroup, guardians or 2 gods. But ely arent applying for those dunno why

9. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

In my own opinion, If someone know that a specific item can be exchange to credits again then there would be a tons of Troll traders. Means, Knowing that he can still take it back, then that guy will not worry anything. And what I can see next is he will do it again and again to waste credits of players.

Yeah I can see the good impact of this suggestion of yours but I can also see the bad side.

OliverStylez likes this.
  10. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

Mostly it's because some of the player base is lazy, but some are also tired of losing and I completely understand that especially coming from retail. However that doesn't change the fact that the opportunity to get free credits is everywhere if you just take advantage of it. Of course donators will always have the upper hand... It may not be fair, but gamez has taken every chance to make it easier and easier to obtain lots of free credits just by playing the game...

11. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Everybody don't notice people spamming race to get credits easily. Within a day, how many times they won in the race event. Let's say: 10 wins per race event (100 credits) x 4 (it spawns like every :45 in 3 hours), easy 400 credits.

12. MusitaX

MusitaX Proficient

I will try to explain myself, or my perspective, in the following words: I wrote that previous text because i've been seeing and living the status of Gamez since 4.5 and it's transition to 4.8 till this very moment. I don't think you'd disagree with me, when i say that Gamez has lost plenty of its essential characteristics: Player surveys when leveling up, super populated any time, dungeons working properly, crafting, questing, etc.. Even VIP status used to be something more than being able to trade items. I'd dare to say Gamez used to work as well as retail -even better because we as "Gamez players", choosed to play HERE and not in RETAIL. - if we wind back the clocks a few years -.

Now, given the current content-status of server. That's why i repeat my statement: The staff who cared about server, keeping it "healthy" and trying to make every1 -not donator players only, but every single player- comfort in here, is not anymore part of it (might not be); otherwise server would be as shinny as it used to be since the very beginning. I dare to sure that there are different minds and intentions inside that crew, and some others left god knows why. Unless i'm wrong and they are just the same people, but simply changed their minds like magic and decided to care more about money than player's experience.

EDIT: Btw, Yea, I applause the Vortex at Sacnt/Pande, for pve/pvp players. For a very nice variety of Events, giving a helping hand to everyplayer, donator or non... Credits, Ts, Omega, AP, GP. I would see that as a "temporal fix" for the current missing stuff like Arenas and the other things i mentioned above. I am very hopeful that this will change for good any time this year. Because i still have faith in Gamez. I believe that you guys are just "trying" things... testing here, and there.. touching this and that... :).

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  13. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

I will repeat myself again, Staff does not edit server files in any way. We don't have any access to it. We're not devs, we're not fixing quests, bugs, instances, etc... What we do is find a bug, screenshot/record it and report it with a solution. So I don't really understand why you are blaming Staff that the server isn't as it used to be. Things change, like the version of Aion does, it can't always be the same or the way that everyone likes it 100%. Plus, a lot of things that are implemented right now came from players' suggestions and desires. We do consider all suggestions and decide if it's okay or not, but we don't come up with everything ourselves or do things to hurt it. We do care about the server, if we didn't care, we wouldn't be wasting our time as Staff members. So please stop making these silly assumptions as if it's Staff fault for implementing everything or not fixing anything, we're trying our best to please everyone and provide activity, if we could fix bugs, we would, but we don't have any access and the only ones that can fix and implement things are admins.

Tesseract, Gilldartz, Mae and 5 others like this.
  14. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

Maybe we can get credits for pvp kills, at least 1-2 per kill would really encourage people to do GvG and pvp in illuma :D

Katansin likes this.
  15. Nueve

That won't happen in any way. There will be a lot of abusers.

Arrowvilajo and Katansin like this.
  16. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

How? o.o It encourages pvp instead of afking o;

17. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

There would not be a way to know if players are killing their alt accounts in a hidden part of a map, lol. Can you imagine a whole day of it? Now you know why is a bad idea, haha.

18. Nueve

You are right. It encourages player to PvP than to AFK, yet it will also encourage tons of players to abuse it by killing their characters in their second account.

19. Arrowvilajo

Arrowvilajo New Member

hahahhahaahhaha dope credits /
    :D